Reviews for Harry Potter: Geth
ColtKit chapter 43 . 6/27/2020
I think most people had a problem grasping the humor was because they are too stupid to comprehend that something can have a plot and serious moments, and still be funny. They are are too busy watching the latest Adam Sandler movie and don't realize the best form of comedy is when you are actually invested in the characters and world.

It legitimately irritates me to hear you have been having so many people harass you about this story.

It is great.

You should feel proud of writing such an interesting and funny tale. I can easily see the amount of effort you put into this fic's world. I definitely had a fun ride
Pegueng chapter 43 . 6/26/2020
Absolutely fabulous, I have enjoyed this story immensely. Gave me quite a few laughs but no embarrassments. I did fire up my Mass effect again though, noticing i had forgot a lot of the plot.
And I can't understand why people want to flame and complain about a story. Ok if it were full of plotholes and technical errors like spellings and such, but not for deviations from canon. Aah well, the world is full of idiots. Now I have lost k at your other works. I haven't watched H5-0 so that will be interesting. / Slaintë, up the irons.
God of crossovers chapter 8 . 6/23/2020
See? Goblins are just mini-krogans."

Holy shit you’re right
Dark Celestial Empress chapter 43 . 6/11/2020
This is hilariously great
Attridge chapter 43 . 6/7/2020
Thank you! This was a GREAT read! I’m not a writer, but I love good fiction. Been reading HP FF for about 15 years and this story is absolutely in my top 5. The arcs, the characters, the storytelling was everything I love! Believable, funny and just a darn good read! I am unfamiliar with the characters from the cross over but I understood who these people were. That is pretty fantastic story telling. I don’t have any comments other than Thank You. I look forward to reading more stories from you!
NobodyOwens5 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
I'm getting some HK-47 vibes here... I like it.

I know nothing fo mass effect but I have high hopes after this chapter
Scanza66 chapter 43 . 6/2/2020
Good story sad that i dident find it earlier
DontMindMe chapter 43 . 5/31/2020
I love this story and i reread it at least once a year since finding it.

While i have not published and writing either fan fiction or professionally, I have been written for both amd it's very easy to have an idea or plot in your head. Getting that idea into words that are deceptive, entertaining, grammatical correct, spelt correctly and follows the rules of the story is unimaginatively hard.

I have full admiration for not only starting and publishing a story on here but actuary finishing it.

So thank you again for the great read.
Annon chapter 43 . 5/28/2020
This was a great story I'm looking forward to seeing a sequel or something that is just as good as this was
tcl7189 chapter 42 . 5/26/2020
LMBO every chapter!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 43 . 5/25/2020
This was a very good fanfiction. I hope you update it as I would like to see the wedding. I'll be checking to see if you wrote a sequel after I post this, as well as your other stories.
8797 chapter 43 . 5/24/2020
This whole story was quiet the memory lane for me. Made me laugh on moments.
Loved the work.
FreshMojito chapter 43 . 5/24/2020
thank you for this awesome and hilarious story.
i laught hard and will see if you have something else that piques my interest D
DarkStrider chapter 42 . 5/16/2020
I always love re-reading this story. It makes me laugh, smile and want to strangle the scum that you so wonderfully write. Keep at it, bud. You’re one of the good ‘uns.
Church the outcast chapter 43 . 5/15/2020
posibly one of the funniest/best fics i have ever read

with out a doubt one of the best harry potter cross overs i have read so far and perfectly executed the feeling of a good/eccentric strong harry in the mass effect world ::
2,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »