Reviews for Demonic Affections
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 7/22/2018
Cool five chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2018
This is so sweet!
I love it, please continue.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 3 . 1/7/2018
I absolutely adore this story. Your writing is funny and you capture the feeling so well. Thanks for posting! This fic is such a treat to read. I am enjoying every second.
HeiressOfTheFallen chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
omg i love your story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2017
So hilarious. Poor Godai XD
To author: THANK YOU
zKrazy1 chapter 5 . 9/17/2017
Ahhh, this was a fun, albeit short-ish, story. I really enjoyed reading (and re-reading for some of the early chapters). It's just sooo entertaining to think of Neuro exhibiting (demon)bird traits and behaviors for 'wooing' Yako.
Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write this! If you write anything else Neu-Yako, I look forward to reading it. And best of luck with anything else you choose to write!
P33pz chapter 5 . 9/11/2017
Oh my gosh, this was adorable
Freyalin chapter 5 . 9/9/2017
Lmao omg Godai "please tell me you're just fat" that's the best line thus far ahahaha! It would have been nice to have seen what exactly they did during their trip away if you catch my drift ;) but aside from that this mini chapter was cute and fluffy!
Freyalin chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
Hi! I'm so glad you updated! I love this story so much! There aren't many stories where Neuro is actively pursuing Yako and if there is, its too OC. I am so happy that you have such a good handle making sure that Yako and Neuro arent. I loved how Neuro proposed it was so him lol and I'm excited to see how they would be as a married couple and lmao at Godai haha
Dreamlife109 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Oh my, I'm getting hooked on this story! I'm beyond ecstatic to see that this fandom includes such great writers! Onward to chapter2!
crayontesla chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
Umm the formatting seems to be a mess.
XPastelXGoreX chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this fic yet!
KawaiitomatoAVZ chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
this is adorable! can't wait to see more! take all the time you need
TheCatDidIt XBLX chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
/Neuro laughs maniacally in the distance