Reviews for more than friends
Mixer and Redeye chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Mixer: We're back again ready to review our next story!
Redeye: Joy...

*one fanfic later*
Redeye: Gay and Lesbian relationships are hard to find in this fandom. Not that I particularly mind, it's just nice reading about minorities once in a while.
Mixer: Plot is okay, characters, not that solid, and the conflict is not there, but I still like it. 7/10
Redeye: Interesting setting, though void of conflict. 7/10
Mixer: Till next time everyone!
Reviewer chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
"Don't like, don't read"
Read anyway

Your grammar and spelling is pretty good, but you need to separate lines of dialogue like paragraphs. As for the actual writing style, it's bland. The narrative is essentially, "She did this," "They did that," over and over and over again. It became repetitive very quickly and didn't feel like anything particularly meaningful was happening. The characters' dialogue is similarly bland. They asked lots of short, easily-answered or rhetorical questions and stating things in a, "I did this," "She did that," "This happened," way. It was again extremely repetitive and didn't feel meaningful.

Overall, I didn't like this story. It was incredibly boring. There wasn't anything surprising, tense, or interesting to keep me engaged. Conflict has been minimal so far as well. I see that this story isn't marked as complete, but I haven't got any reasons to keep reading.

That's my review for this story. It's not a favorable one, but allow me to end it with a quote from your profile.

"a flame is more of a wakeup call than an insult. laugh it off if you want, but maybe they have a point."
LucytheGREAT chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
sue and fern...They need to run away into the night...er somewhere together. Reform school Pfft. Typical but a good dramatic piece to add. Keep going, it is difficult finding decent fanfictions tailored to my weird pairing preferences XDXD
LucytheGREAT chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Now this is the story I have been waiting for. I would love to see sue ellen and fern get together. I like the lesbian touch on fern anyway, i think her character would most certainly be a lesbian in the future
BatgirltheArthurFan chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
So many Lakewood students turned out gay I see.
you could have Sue Ellen go after a guy too(due to her being bi) just to shake things up a bit!
Anyway interesting idea, and I look forward to more.
BatgirltheArthurFan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Pretty interesting idea. I'd like to see this continue, ignore any haters, :)
Travis the Arthur fan chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
I hope you update this story soon.
NocturneD chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Well this is a bit interesting.

Ignore Arthur 2014 or Travis, whatever he goes by now these days.
Travis the Arthur fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Any reason you have same sex couples in this story?
TheUltimateCombo chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I'm not sure about how I feel about this. I really don't see any of the Canon characters being les/bi/queer whatever. But, it's your prerogative. I'm sorry but I'm backing out on this.

The raptors are going crazy in their pens though. They sense something.
Prepare for weird reviews.
The clone cavalry won't be able to help.
Chrys-DASL chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
Interesting piece. I don't know how people are going to feel about this but I love it. Such an original dynamic you've added to the Arthur fandom. Also, I love Donnie. I wish I knew more gays like him because he sounds so fun:)