Reviews for Strangled in a Net of Lies
Konoha's Kage chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
(stares at the last update date mournfully) This is such a great story... I don't know if you'll ever come back, but if you do, it'd be awesome!
Kantama chapter 12 . 8/25/2007
And how shall it go from here?

Wonderful work, by the way.
Bozievich chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
This story is incrediably entertaining for all the wrong reasons. I love it! But it hasn't been updated in so long... ;_;

Anyway, I do have a nitpik about it in general. You have a very witty way with Lucca's first-person narrative here, which is why I love the story to death, but you seem to have a problem with really long paragraphs. You keep breaking off to make new stand-out there sentences when you could just combine them into one nice, neat paragraph. Just something I've noticed.

According to the date you haven't revisted this story in FOREVER, but reconsider it. If you ever see this, please continue the story. I really do love it a lot. _
Aet chapter 12 . 4/21/2005
The plot is somewhat slow, but then developing the relationship between Lucca and Magus anything faster than glacially would be unrealistic. Magus does seem somewhat OOC, but then again he does have his reasons. Good job expanding 16-bit characters into three-dimensional people. Very witty Lucca POV. Please do continue the story.
cherryheart chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
hi, hi, hi! :D This is SUCH a wonderful story! I love LuMa pairings SO much and this story is such an exciting and intricate read!

Are you gonna continue?

I would love that, and I'm sure others would too.

You're such a wonderful writer, I can feel Lucca and the others coming through the writing.
Ty chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
*waits for update*
Shaded Mazoku chapter 12 . 11/20/2004
I can't remember if I reviewed before so I will now. I love this fic. It's funny, interesting and very in character. Your Lucca is absolutely wonderful, and I really want to hurt Isaac.
Ty chapter 12 . 11/4/2004
I've reviewed this before, and probably have said this, but update, dammit!
Meandering Wanderer chapter 12 . 8/29/2004
Why aren't there more review? There should be at least a hundred! This is an awesome fic! One of the best Chrono fanfics I've read in a long time (long time meaning since yesterday). But still, it's really, really good!

Excellent writing, especially loving lucca's little "commentation" .

Pleas E!
MikariStar chapter 12 . 8/19/2004
uh oh how will Lucca get out of this one? XD Her mother might do something drastic if she tells her like try to throw Issac off a cliff or something lol XD what excuse could she give her? XD Update soon! I want to know what the "stuff will happen" is!
Taiga chapter 12 . 8/19/2004
You have managed something nearly impossible.

Got me to read something that is clearly going Lucca/Magus. I'm not trying to boast or anything, but I consider myself the no. 1 anti-Lucca/Magus pairing fan on fanfiction...

But hey, I'm not reading for the pairing, I just want to see Isaac being beaten up to a bloody pulp... or maybe... Lucca IS a fire-user no?

I can picture it now... BOOM!
Yuffie-Girl chapter 12 . 8/15/2004
I'm pretty sure I know the cause of the "pissy fit" too...and I likes! I see that Marle's very suspicious too. Does she not want Lucca to start cheating as well?
Zipis1 chapter 12 . 8/10/2004
YAY! Updates are fun! It was SO nice to come home to this after a hard day at work. It made all the bad things seem better. Thank you for installing a small bit of happiness in my life. I look forward to an update...hopefully before I'm forced back into the torture that is more commonly known as High School, on the eighteenth of this month. *sigh* I'll still read it, of course, if it is not out by then...I'll just be putting homework on hold for awhile. Uh...anyway...UPDATE SOON!
kimi no vanilla chapter 12 . 8/10/2004
Aww, Marle doesn't think Magus is a good influence? XDXDXD

As usual, I had a little squee when I noticed this story had been updated. This chapter didn't really feel like it went anywhere, but the conversation was in-character and fairly enjoyable. Looking forward to the next one :D
IMISPLACEDMYPENNAME chapter 12 . 8/10/2004
You better have another chapter up soon! You've got me hooked. This is such a good combination of humor and drama, I never thought it was possible to do that effectively. Good job!