Reviews for I will learn to breathe this loneliness you see
anunleashedmind chapter 11 . 4/17/2018
Aww I loved it.
anunleashedmind chapter 6 . 4/17/2018
You guys are dealing with the emotions in this story well. Instead of just making it so they get over it and everything seems fine, you let them live it. You show those moments where a sliver of happiness can sneak in even when you feel like the world around you has collapsed. Great job.
anunleashedmind chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
Oh my that was so intense and so well written.
clj7 chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Omg i love ittttt
LukeJames chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Amazing story. Loved every chapter :)
aj4668 chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
This was amazing. So beautifully heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. Well done.
Holdonandstaystrong chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
amazing story
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
Hmm, warning that this was heading towards threesome like area would have been awesome. Could have saved me some wasted time.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
This story just keeps getting better. I really love it and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
I love this story! Cant wait for the next chapter.
lgbtfabray chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Wow. Oh my God. Amazinggg
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
This chapter was so good! Can't wait to see what's going to happen with Santana and Rachel.
lgbtfabray chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Wowow. Why is this so good
images-in-words chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
This story is the definition of 'beautiful pain.' It's painful, almost unbearably so, what these characters have been through; but the new relationships that are being built over the ashes of everything that used to be are beautiful, like flowers growing through cracked sidewalks in a decaying city. I'm completely invested in seeing how things continue to bloom. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
This story is so good! Love it.