Reviews for A Second Chance at Love
Zenallen chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Any chance of this being continued? It's been 12 years, and I hope to see more of it. It's got a great premise and a believable plotline. I hope you do update it soon!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Bad chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Cool story please continiue and forets sake if every story is ranma and tomboy it becomes borring its the little differences that make a unique storry
KTlovesmoney chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
This is A good story. Be sure to keep writting. This is one person who won't put this FanFic down. It's going to my Favorites. So keep on writting. And good luck.
KTlovesmoney chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
This is a great FanFic. I hope it just keeps gitting better and better. So be sure to keep writting.
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I like this story!

Definitely want to read further.

Btw, Ukyo didn't manage to make their meeting soft and nice.
NobodyHomeReally chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
I was hoping for a new chapter!
Trowa Talon chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Wow! you really threw the book at everyone in those author notes! Good Job! (this really is praise.) I am anxiously waiting for the next installment... Hope you dont get attacked by the infernal beast of blockage!
Airtran9906 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Please man update this I don't want to wait 5 years for a stupid update becuase of a gay ass flamer. Also to avoid flaming all together make it so only people logged in can review. UPDATE ASAP
Desfrei chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
Nice notes man, I agree with your statment that Ukyo had a more valid claim and all, I have liked the Ranma/Ukyo pairing since she was introduced. It is sad though that this seems to be discontinued, if it isnt will you please let me know if and when you plan on starting again?
ChurroNation chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
This is awesome! I've always prefered Ukyou over Akane. Please please please update this! I'm begging you.

Blessed be!

-Bacafreak-
chris lutz chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
now this is a awsome story please don't stop making this story. I hope to see another chapter soon!
Lightning-Alchemist-Rini chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
I've always been a fan of other parings for Ranma. My fav is Ranma/Shampoo. I can't stand Akane. She is way too anoying for her own good. Personally I never read the fics about Akane/Ranma. You get enough of them in the show after all. That's plenty as far as I'm concerned. I can't even stand seeing her with Ryouga, and he likes her for crying out loud. I think Akane shoud jump off a cliff. _
Shinigami chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
*nods head* I always felt Ukyo's claim is as valid as Akane! And Akane never really trusted Ranma! I cannot understand why Ranma would chose a cold bitch like her! She's just as bad as Nabiki! Kasumi's more like a big sister to Ranma! If the Tendo and Saotme clan schools are to be united, they should wait until the next generation. And-ONLY if their kids agree!
Angel of Anarchy chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I tataly agree about that people shouldnt read this if they dont like it, i mean people who r ranma/akane *only* freaks, means that the dont have open minds about the other possibilities, i personally like this pairing ;),ukyo defenatly deserves ranma even if its a alternate reality one, oh and nice fic, keep up the good work-AoA
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »