Reviews for Tranquility Disrupted
trixieshairflip chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
I did not know if that review you gave me was a flame or was it the "nicest" you could put it? To tell you the truth I really don't like that review you gave me, and I know who reviews me because you use words like "grammical" and "prevalent. I do not want to hear from you again if you haven't a nice thing to say. This was not a flame, so don't flame me back.
Antipode chapter 5 . 2/6/2004
Hey, great story. I hope you make more stories in this universe. You've crafted it very well; the canon characters are true and the OCs are interesting, which is a rare combo. Keep up the good work!
trixieshairflip chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I really don't know what to say! That was brilliant, intelligant, understandable, interesting, and very detailed and organized. You gave me a review for my story about mistakes and attitudes, so I will try harder to make it sound and be better. That is nearly the best story I've ever read. You are ven better than some book writers out there!
Nakkuruzu chapter 5 . 9/10/2003
I read this fanfic on but I never got the chance to review it. This fanfic is AWESOME! I absolutely love the way you portrayed all of the characters. Your plotline was absolutely superb! You're a very talented writer and I can't wait to see more of your work. :)
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
Hi. I am sorry I misjudged you. Your stories are greta. Its just that one there I dislike...I'm sorry. This one, I think, is your best, but first place nearly went to your Eggman poem. Good stuff! Keep writting. You're really great. *mutters under breath: Better than I could ever be, anyhow...* Ahem. Sorry 'bout that. I seem to enjoy dissing myself. . Okay, so you're on my author alert list now. Bye-bye.
Nazza chapter 5 . 8/1/2003
This fic hooked me in right from the start, and it kept me interested right through to the end. There wasn't any boring moments, and unlike some other fics I've read it didn't make me scroll down to see how long there was to go. Really good work, keep it up.
Tantrum chapter 5 . 6/5/2003
Poor Snivels got knocked off his high horse before he could even put the saddle on. Poor Sonic feeling so useless. Guess it isn't that 'Good to be the king.' Anyway this was very well writen there might have been some flaws but they were hardly noticable. I rarely have read anything of this quality before and I look forward to more. ((And now I see what's gonna generally happen in TPoo.))
ShadowEver chapter 5 . 2/27/2003
This is great, If you read my e-mail I sent you don't take it as a insult. Now this story is interesting but over my grade board I give you five stars out of six!_! Keep writing, and I just want you to know that I'm a new author so can you tell me what author alert does? Thanks! (mimicing Two Tails) Shadow4ever loves ya!_~
LittleKnux2008 chapter 5 . 2/23/2003
Wow! That was the *best* story I've ever read, and I've read a lot! Even though I don't know a lot about Archie Comic characters, from the little I know you characterized them very well. I espicially loved the beginning! Very dramatic and angsty! Your story is one of the few stories I've read with children of Sonic & the gang that actually made sense. You didn't go into too much detail with any of the new characters, and all that. All in all, great story! I'll check out the sequel soon, but I have to get back to my own sequel updating at the moment! Great job!

-LL08-
Belzelga chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
Hey, great job on this story here. I'm not 100% familiar with all the little details of the Archie comics stuff, nor the SatAM stuff, but I know a good story when I see it. And this is certainly a good story. I like how you used fan characters but essentially kept the focus on the real ones. Great job!
Michiki chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
*sigh of relief* Suspense ruled me out .
Michiki chapter 4 . 1/5/2003
AAAACK! WHO? Who's Rotor gonna send to keep an eye on Sally!
Michiki chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
*jaw drops* Bunnie! Bunnie-child-bunnie! Bunnie with child bunnie bunnie...has ...child bunnie! *shakes head* a-hem...DAUGHTER OF BUNNIE? Adeline... . jeez...
Michiki chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
*at edge of seat* ...
Michiki chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
*jaw drops* Whoa...your writing style reminds me of an old mentor I once had...wow. I'm impressed.