Reviews for Something About the Kiss
TrippNessa chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Loved this! Haven't read a Kouyako in a long time, so I'm glad it was a good one _
docterjoy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Greta story! I'll have to read your others. This is great inspiration for the KouYako fic I'm planing on writing.
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wicked! I love this coupling even though she ends up with Ken and all that stuffy, still love this ficlet :)
Mizu Tenshi Aichaku chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
kawaii! OH! LOVE THIS ONE! WRITE MORE! .
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Squee! So cute!
Takari-san chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
wonderful Kouyako _ I missed this couple... not much people write about it now, ne? When i was around 10 I think, there were a lot... *sniffles* I want to see those again...
Anyway, Great fic, I LOVE IT!
Lament for Requiem chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
AND YOU DID THAT WITH MY FAVORITE ICECREAM! ARE YOU NUTS BY ANY WEIRD CHANCE OF FATE! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO EAT ICECREAM AGAIN! O WOE IS ME!

anywho... i enjoyed the story. I liked it.
Karatepenguin chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
I really like this!

Mostly because this totally sounds like something that would, and should happen.

Also, VANILLA!

(I love vanilla everything)

This rocked!

Wong means King
Kitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Oh! I love the story! very good! . so cute! I like the Kouyako couple! Koushiro is cute! Nice job! That would be cool if you wrote another chapter or something. hehe. byesters!
GurlNinja chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
That was so cute. I wish it were longer. It was great, just adorable. And you got Koushirou Miyako's characters PERFECTLEY. I am a HUGE kouyako fan. And this fanfic, though it's short, is my new favorit Kouyako (seriously)
Tanith chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
WHO! you go..um..uh.. yeah! you goo... well it was kawaii also!
This Chicky chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I read this but didn't have a chance to review before but I liked it so much, it deserves a good review. I don't really knokw what to so but it's something about the way it's written. It's sappy and all but quite satisfying. I'm writing a similar story right now with Yolie and Joe. I'm calling it Joe's Apartment. Good job on the fic, I know writers love getting good reviews.
Dark N' Dreary chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
GREA story!

ThE tRees On FiRe! ThE tRees On FiRe! LeTs All jUmP iN tHe FiRe In ThE tRee!
lex chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
wooohooooo thats soo goooood! well done yoooou
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
Please write more! Continue and tell me what happen! pleaz