Reviews for Alien Oneshots
Paulo20 chapter 124 . 11/6
Espero que tem continuação destas histórias, zaroffian keva, To'kustar Fifi, Vreedle Isosceles, Naljian Rachel, Nemetrix, Loboan Fluffy, Lepidopterran Adriana, Mechamorph Galvânico Navio, Galileu Marsodite, Talpaedan Savannah, Pyronite Sparks, Espécie da Probidade probidade e Piscciss premann Cacerisa the CXVII.
Joetheknight406 chapter 107 . 11/1
could you please do another Cleo chapter soon? I understand if you don't want to, but just asking!
Can we get another Artemis Chapter?
Calvin chapter 124 . 10/27
Have you done Yetta, Subdora, Suemongousaur, Myaxx, and other female alien lemons yet?
darkness123 chapter 105 . 10/25
how about Gwen with the Omnitrix and her non omnitrix using cosin ben.
Puzzlemaster98 chapter 123 . 10/25
How about another female malware, but in the later years, and ben is able to help her. ALso, maybe do another loboan? THey are cool. And maybe a Methanosian (Swampfires species), or FLorauna(WIldvines species).
Puzzlemaster98 chapter 124 . 10/25
How about doing a ben 10 x zed one? And maybe do another Naga Sapien?
errorsans chapter 124 . 10/24
Please continue I would like to see a bunch of part two's and three's so please continue.
Bloodygir23 chapter 124 . 10/22
I was wondering if you could do a polymorph chapter in the next one
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 124 . 10/18
Fluffy, malware, Gabrielle,nemetrix, sucubelle, and fem Kevin
louisspartan98 chapter 124 . 10/18
Thanks looking forward to part 2
Could there actually four part's for each story?

The one - three being the relationship development and the fourth part being a sort-of finale to that female character with Ben?
SilentShoutout chapter 124 . 10/17
I DARE YOU TO MAKE UP A SPECIES AND LIST ITS ABILITIES- THEN MAKE AN GIRL OF THAT SPECIES FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
Also, part 2 for all one-parters and part 3 for Mad Ester. I need Mad Azmuth in my life! Also make it so Mad Azmuth and Mad Psychobos are allies/ best fri
Finish Helen and attea please.
Kenny9x3 chapter 100 . 10/17
There should be a sequel to this chapter.
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »