Reviews for Hey, Show Me
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Oh, Wow. You sure know how to paint a picture in so little words. This was sweet and cute and just...nervous Killian showing part of his past to Emma...nicely done with this.
crazy-wild-and-free chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
So beautiful! That's all I can say about this little OS. So freaking beautiful and sweet and I loved it!
HisGirlFriday4 chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
"Tell me again at a bloody decent hour...When I can woo you with my words and flirtatious banter." This is SO PERFECT and so, so him. I feel like this current season (5) and maybe even a bit of last season they've been losing that playfulness that Hook always had and it bums me out, but this is spot on. I love it!
melroihag chapter 20 . 9/4/2015
I loved all of these! Hopefully you'll do more of Season 4 and when Season 5 starts, do it for S5 too? Great job!
Lisa1972 chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
these are excellent! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/22/2015
I love your stories. Finished reading this gem, now moving onto your other fics. Keep writing please, we need more writers like you!
featherdusterpixie chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
me no like this chapter! :(
other chapters much better! :)
lizardgoddesss chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
This is flufftastic. Very sweet...I liked it
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2015
Gah I loved loved loved all of these. Thanks for making the hiatus seem shorter!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Yeah I don't care what they say for 4b this is what happened and I'm sticking too it. Thanks for making the hiatus less hellish with your brilliant work.
Angelfan984 chapter 20 . 12/24/2014
Yes...that ep should have ended with them "having coffee". There is no doubt in my mind. She could have lost him! I like your ending MUCH better.
Angelfan984 chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Sweet fluff! :)
twiila1 chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
God, you write them so well!
Aereal chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
These two are really adorable :-)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...