Reviews for Nothing to Lose
Trepie chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
*bows down before you* That was so SO nice! I absolutely love the lyrical way Seifer expresses his love and pain at once. It's truly poignant when Quistis feels it too. The dialogue was very natural, and the pace was just right. This is one of the best one shots I've read. Keep up the wonderful work! :D
redless chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
verses in a story, you truly have a way with i wished i knew what happened after that !you've got me all curious as to whats gonna happen, if there even is a continuation.

ahh well, short is sweet.
Baka No Miko chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Crysty/ Crystal Heart this could be the beginning to a fabulous story, but you haven't updated in a long I to assume that you aren't going to complete this? Anyways what I really wanted to tell you was to look at this site: portal_ ?fid7&pid994178
I just wanted to let you know how much impact you had in the SM world. I figure you won't write it again but i thought it would be nice to let you know how much of an impact you've had on sailor moon fanfiction. Lots of luck in fanfiction and life!
Baka No Miko
Riyue chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I hope you continue this soon, it's a really great start!
shari2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
i would say write more or sufer my wrath. but my wratch across the internet would be very subdued, and not at all frightening. So please please please write more. [Gets up from groveling. Dusts clothes off.] Yeah. That's all I have to say- more. Now!
shari chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
you have to finish this. it's my fav piece. of all time i think. even more than guarding hearts. it's beautiful. so beautiful. it makes you wonder "is love really like that." i can't wait till chap2 when you begin character development- like you always do. please finish, or just one more chapter. please.

i know you're busy, but i am now addicted to quitis and seifer- never watched the anime, but i want to.

please finish. i will plan to send a review like this every week until you do.

you have mad talent
Emy chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I HAVE to say it, cause you deserves...

1. Im absolutely huge fan of Seifer and Quistis;

2. Weekly I visit for new chapters, seek for something new, and I must confess that ever I hope that you have been updated any story of yours...

Youre one of the best writers that I ever read. When you started to write nothing left, I jump in joy (almost literally).

I dont know how you been (I hope well), if youre ok, if you get off this things; but I just want to let you know youre one of the best and you touch my heart with your stories.

I hope the best for you!

shari chapter 1 . 3/25/2003

I love this fic. I loved the other two, and I don't even know who the characters are. I have to watch final fantasy again. But you make them so real that i hope the movie doesn't disapoint from the image i have built of them. It's beautiful. Please write another chapter. A longer one. Much longer. Thanks for telling me about these fics. I've really enjoyed reading them- especially 'wishes'. I can tell i'm going to so enjoy this one. It's like bippo said 'you're writing is amazing. simply amazing'. Your work doesn't disappoint.
Bippo chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
You are amazing. Simply amazing.
ArashiKishu1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
I am so glad that you decided to put out another fic, I loved your other two fics so much, and I know I'll definetly like this one _
Vanessa chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Yeah! You're writing again. I love your work! That was such a sweet kiss. I cannot wait to read the rest of your story. As I think I mentioned in another reveiw for a different fic, your stories can make me cry! I'm so happy about this new fic. Thank you!
Dalpal chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
No! How could he leave. That was an intense start. I hope there's more to come. 0.0
sabacat chapter 1 . 11/22/2002

I am so glad you're writing another Seiftis fic! Your's are the BEST!

Aligator chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Yay! Another story from you featuring my two favorite FFVIII characters. A great start. I'm looking forward to the future chapters. :-)
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Wow! You're writing another Seiftis! I love your Seiftis stories! This is another awesome one! Will it be continued?