Reviews for Jocasta Revisited
Fiona chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Damn, did Cordy piss me off in this story, playing with Connor's emotions like that. This is one intense kid, I doubt he's even capable of having casual sex.

I was surprised by the ending, since it really didn't seem "finished" to me, but I guess it makes sense that it has a sequel.

I thought Connor took Cordy's leaving surprisingly well, all things considered. And Angel really is a rather abusive father, isn't he? Yikes.

Your stories always make me want to hug Connor even more than I already do.
Sula Reyes chapter 7 . 2/20/2004
Why are there only 5 reviews for this story? I love this story and I've never even watched Angel, except for maybe once. I really like this story! You're an awesome writer.
Tariq chapter 7 . 1/24/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE WRITING THE "GOOD STUFF"!
Princess Twilite chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
You already know how I feel about this story, from over at the SU board.

I hate to say it, but it's one of the only honest to god BRILLIANT C/C fics out there. I think there's maybe like, ONE more that's lives up to this. I feel so guilty for saying that, but it's true.

As others have said, your characterization is on key, tuned, and your detail is specific and eye opening. I feel like I'm there and there IS a certain disturbing aspect written between the lines and that disturbing bit is: reality. It feels real.

Congratulations on great writing,

Twi
Dlgood chapter 4 . 11/25/2002
I like the way this story is progressing. Your characterizations of Cordelia and Connor feel more "true" to me than those on the Show. I also like your usage of the W&H goons. All scheming in the shadows and such.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
The title intrigued me; the story is intriguing as well. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I wondered if anyone else would see the Oedipus connection (or possibly Phaedra!).
Dlgood chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
A very realistic portrayal of Cordelia the amnesiac. I like the way you are able to incorporate her basic nature as established over her first 5 seasons of BtVS/Angel with the newer characteristics she's shown in the past seasons.

A far more nuanced version than we've seen on the show. IMHO.