Reviews for Keeping Scarlett (Part Three)
Loverofcats chapter 55 . 1/24/2015
I just reread my review and I know you can not "fix" an addiction. I meant that they work on it. My apologizes if the mis-used of that word upset anyone here. I couldn't figure anyway to edit my post.
Loverofcats chapter 56 . 1/24/2015
I really have loved your Spencer/Scarlett stories and look forward to more. I see you posted a holiday story and I'll start that today.
I'm interested to see how the new addition of a 12 year old girl will affect their relationship. I know they want to do the right thing, but Derek is right, that's not easy especially with their job.
My only criticism of the 3 stories would be I personally don't like Spencer addicted again themes. I know he will always be an addict and I was interested where you would take it when it wasn't his fault. Then it seems like it was just over and fine again. Like I said, I'm not into that theme, so I might have a bias, but once you did put it there, I hoped for a bit more communication on how they fixed it.
But that is just a small nit-picky complaint. I really have enjoyed the last few days reading your stories and look forward to more.
Loverofcats chapter 48 . 1/24/2015
Derek's reaction to his sister proposing was (and Spencer's reaction to Derek) was priceless. :)
Loverofcats chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
I'm a real fan of Reid on the show and it's sad they never can make him happy. I love reading stories that show Reid with an outside life and especially a girlfriend. I like your writing of him, he's not perfect and I think you found his voice. He knew that Scarlett would panic if she thought he was proposing. He is sensitive to other's feelings. One of the things I love about him.
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 56 . 12/23/2014
Looking forward to the 4th part
cmfanreidsgirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I have a song suggestion, Secrets by ONeRepublic
alj0569 chapter 56 . 11/30/2014
Absolutely love this series of stories and I'm so looking forward to what is next for Scarlett and Reid, especially now Noreen has come into their lives. The plot moves at a lovely pace ...not dwelling on things too long before moving on to the next stage ...It's lovely to see how they work out and adapt to each scenario that they come up against and just how much the two really care for each other. It is genuinely a pleasure to read :Dxx
ripon chapter 56 . 11/29/2014
Great ending and description of the meeting of Scarlett and her father. Very emotive and the suicide was a great unexpected twist! Cannot understand why this story does not have more reviews. Love it and so looking forward to more of Scarlet and Reid. Particularly like you method of posting several chapters at a time.
Arsenico chapter 56 . 11/22/2014
Oh how I waited for this and how incredibly happy I feel that I did! I love your series and I'll be right here for Loving Scarlett. Thank you for writting this beautiful story!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 56 . 11/19/2014
Great story.
Noskilz chapter 56 . 11/19/2014
Another great set of chapters! Awesome to have a really good read with so many chapters at once - you would get more reviews if you put them out one at a time though! A great story and I love Reid and Scarlett together. I did think there was going to be more of a thing when Lila turned up though but glad there wasn't. Looking forward to the next part of the saga.
tannerose5 chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
I'm so sorry for not reviewing. I've been so busy reading this marvelous story. You are writing a marvelous, intriguing story. Don't let the lack of reviews let you down. I would imagine the readers are just like me, reading, but not reviewing. I'll try to review more often.
ripon chapter 30 . 11/9/2014
This story gets betterand better! Love the whole scenario and as I have said before, Scarlett is a great o/c and her relationship with Reid is mature and yet fun, which fits with my own impression of how the series should build a relationship for Reid! Garcia is also beautifully written and Morgan is a perfect brother for her. Well done and I love the way you update five or six chapters at once; it keeps it moving and retains the readers' interest.
Essence314 chapter 30 . 11/9/2014