Reviews for Breakfast in the Dunes
L Christine chapter 38 . 7/30
Hi. I read this story awhile ago and I really liked it but I never got a chance to review it...but I always like to let authors know I like their work-I know how hard it can be to put yourself out there and I respect the hell out of it. Anyway, the story was really well wriiten, the plot was engaging and personally I really kind of enjoyed how broken Edward was. Although even though he was so messed up, deep down he was still a really good man-to-man just took someone special like your Bella to bring it out in him and finally help him start to heal. What I really liked too was that even though Edward was so broken, and so many people thought he was beyond hope, he was still able to find his way back. It's nice to think that maybe no one is ever beyond saving.
Another good story,thumbs up !
Purple Pulse chapter 16 . 6/11
Don’t do it Edward... Don’t New Moon her :/
rebecca's mom chapter 38 . 11/26/2017
I enjoyed your story very much! Thank you for writing a wonderful love story. xo
Jean Driver chapter 38 . 8/30/2017
I really enjoyed this story! The characters were such a wonderful blend of the known and the new!Thank you!
shannon30033 chapter 38 . 4/20/2017
Thanks! Super fun story! Good pacing, great characters. I especially liked Esme. Thanks again!
maggiegurle chapter 38 . 2/25/2017
Great read! Thx!
it's simply me n you chapter 20 . 2/4/2017
You can feel the heartbreak of Bella.
Somehow I feel that Edward may be not doing well either, although he may be masking it with hanging out with the wrong people, etc.
timidvampire chapter 38 . 2/1/2017
really enjoyed this story, great ending too
Bevey99 chapter 38 . 7/26/2016
Good story from start to finish. Thank you so much for writing in this medium. Fanfiction Forever
tinksauble chapter 38 . 7/25/2016
I loved how flawed Edward is in this story. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2016
how can Edward be a Cullen when you said he was Esme's brother and Carlisle's last name is Cullen. You need to make up your mind as to whether he is Esme's brother (who would have her maiden name as his sir name) or Carlisle's brother and therefor a Cullen.
I'llbethereforyou1234 chapter 6 . 3/2/2016
You should change the name of your story, it's not... right...
Guest chapter 38 . 2/24/2016