Reviews for New Beginnings
andrewpine chapter 16 . 12/3
Guess we are waiting for an update? hopefully it will be soon.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 12/3
Can't wait to see the smug pricks face when he finds he will never leave Volterra whole.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 12/3
Let the fun begin.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 12/3
Will Aro be requiring the squirrel munchers to come for a "visit" ? if so we can see fairy boy have his hissy fit and insane Esme sob and cry over her human daughter that she helped screw over because of her Golden boy.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 12/3
Well I suppose they need to tell her and see what she does with that information.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 12/3
(receded).Good do we get to see the squirrel munchers die for what they did to sure that will be Caius' option since it was his mate they shit on.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 12/3
Damn he really did fuck up her self esteem.a C- cup ain't nothing to sneeze at boy really does need to is Paul really going it's not like he w imprint on one of the leeches?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/3
She is such an idiot and soon she find out just how much that fairy boy and his family had lied to she will have the opportunity to hunt them down and get her revenge.
FlowerChild23 chapter 16 . 8/25
oh man. cant wait to see what happens next.
celticwitch77 chapter 16 . 7/2
I can't wait for.
TJ chapter 16 . 5/27
This a a wonderful story. Looking foreward to the next chapter.
JustSearching chapter 16 . 4/24
I am so glad Jasper is there. Who is his mate, or Esme's. I'm thinking Charlie will be Esme's. I'm seeing roasted Cullen's on the menu, lol.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 16 . 4/14