Reviews for New Beginnings
Lexie Starfire chapter 16 . 6/8
I love this so far and hope to read more soon
So far this is a good read. Please continue.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 4/18
Your latest review said this story is stupid! I could not DISAGREE more!

Great start and I look forward to your next chapter!
Omfg. Are you serious? Why go to Italy to ask for death when she could slit her wrist, jump of a cliff, hang herself or overdose on pills? This is one of the dumbest story ever. I can't stop laughing
Felicia Jo Brown chapter 16 . 1/25
Will you update soon? I love this so far!
BookFan96 chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
i wish that you had continued this
andrewpine chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Guess we are waiting for an update? hopefully it will be soon.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
Can't wait to see the smug pricks face when he finds he will never leave Volterra whole.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 12/3/2017
Let the fun begin.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 12/3/2017
Will Aro be requiring the squirrel munchers to come for a "visit" ? if so we can see fairy boy have his hissy fit and insane Esme sob and cry over her human daughter that she helped screw over because of her Golden boy.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
Well I suppose they need to tell her and see what she does with that information.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
(receded).Good do we get to see the squirrel munchers die for what they did to sure that will be Caius' option since it was his mate they shit on.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Damn he really did fuck up her self esteem.a C- cup ain't nothing to sneeze at boy really does need to is Paul really going it's not like he w imprint on one of the leeches?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
She is such an idiot and soon she find out just how much that fairy boy and his family had lied to she will have the opportunity to hunt them down and get her revenge.
FlowerChild23 chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
oh man. cant wait to see what happens next.