Reviews for The Needs of the Tribble
Beyondtoday chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Cute story. I've often wondered where the first tribble originated from.
Snapegirlkmf chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
LOL! Visitation rights indeed! Glad they found Otis a home
mtcbones chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
-oh i loved this amanda makes such a graacious addition to your story and i'm a mccoy fan
Mario The Tepig chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I stumbled onto this story after I watched the famed episode. I thought that Kirk was going to unleash pure hell on that poor Tribble.
TheGeekyTributeLLP chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This is literally one of the BEST one-shots I have ever read! I loved it so much :)
PSW chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Yep...made me laugh again, for like the fifth time. I really do enjoy this little story... :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Delightful.
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
It's been a good ten minutes since I finished this, but I can't stop snickering like an idiot! So delightfully cracktastic - and a situation I could actually see happening, with the Captain so ready to snap during several points throughout that episode ;)

Loved your speculation on how he'd react to another tribble with his nerves already so frayed, and I may never recover from the image of Spock running out of his room like the Enterprise was on fire when Jim discovers the straggler.

Oh, and 'Otis'... *dies* :D
Lina chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Excellent, love your write up, so hilarious, you got the characters spot on, keep on writing, look forward to your next story :)
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I want that Tribble...or its babies...
Roots4Miami chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
:) :) :) Oh my! I hope I can stop laughing long enough to write a review! This is a perfect gem. Yes Jim, you overreacted. But to be fair he was coming off a long BAD shift. The Tribble was the " last straw ". Spock must have thought something much worse had happened to his friend. Too bad these stories don't come with pictures, I would've liked to see Spock looking less then his best, not to mention the PJ's of the rest of the command crew. I'm sure they didn't enjoy getting called after they'd gone to bed for one small Tribble and an angry Captain. Good for Scotty for standing up to Jim for the life of the poor Tribble. Shame on you James T. Kirk! At any other time Jim would not have considered it. And Spock petting it was perfect. I'm sure he didn't realize he was doing it. LOVE the end solution Spock came up with. I get the feeling Amanda will also be petting Otis from time to time. Love the " he will be occupied doing other things" comment. Priceless! And just maybe Sarek will " automatically " start to pet it sometime, when no one is watching? Your " visitation rights " comment was the perfect way to end the story, with Jim and Bones laughing. Thanks for a GREAT read! Had lots of FUN reading this one!
PSW chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Wow, this made me laugh. Thanks! :-)
Dctrmilagro chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Very amusing. Develops new character traits. I wonder if tribbles have tails?
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Visiting rights. Lol. And busy with outer things. Rofl. Good story. I enjoyed it.