Reviews for Reunion Series by Kirsten Tapp
Reader chapter 52 . 4/11/2013
Thank you so much for posting all of these stories here together!
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
OMG, I about cried when logan turned around to see Max's family there to support him. That was soo sweet. Im totally hooked on this story, Great great great job! This is my favorite Dark Angel story by far!:)
Brian2008 chapter 45 . 4/17/2008
I enjoyed this series of stories tremendously! The author has created an entire fictional world to flesh out the TV series. I particularly liked how some of the ancillary characters such as Jondy were developed. I'm surprised that these stories have not gotten more reviews.
Jebus89 chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
im liking it :)
lkaplon chapter 45 . 10/26/2006
Hi,

Loved, LOVED, the story. Started reading it on Eyes Only, and before I could e-mail you to ask if you had finished it, I found it here, much to my joy and amazement. Now, the question is, does Jondy ever get her happily ever after? You made her such a real character that it really left me wondering.

Thanks for hours of entertainment.
ShyofLife chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
I cannot believe you killed Devon... I cried. Oh poor Jondy...
Maria656 chapter 45 . 9/16/2005
I LOVED THIS, esp the end of Lydecker and the happily ever after!

I'm off to read the bonus chaps!
Maria656 chapter 38 . 9/15/2005
i liked it
Maria656 chapter 37 . 9/15/2005
Thanks for posting this!

I had read up to 36 on Eyes Only and wished it had been finished.

Glad to see Kirsten continued!
John dre chapter 45 . 3/1/2005
can you continue to write about this i like better than the extras

please
kirsten chapter 45 . 1/12/2005
Hi,

Thanks to all of you who posted reviews. Those of you who questioned the sequence of the stories will them in the correct order here: ?catid71&parentcatid71 as well as some others I have written. Thanks again.

Kirsten Tapp
Babyangel86 chapter 52 . 6/4/2004
you've got damn good stories...its a wonder that you have such few reviews...
Daniel Haire chapter 52 . 10/3/2003
Just finished the Reunion series. Excellent work.

Just have 3 requests:

1) a follow-up showing the state of the various other X-5 siblings and their relationships.

2) Get Alec and Jondy back together PLEASE! He shouldn't hurt that much for a situation he had had no control over. Manticore has caused him enough pain as is.

3) a short detailing the X-5's reactions to the death of Seth and how it happened.

Thanks for the great reading.
Buffy Summer1 chapter 45 . 8/24/2003
I thought it was a fantastic chapter but i cant believe you are ending it. I really hope you reconsider because this is a fantastic story. It has to be my favourite. Well, I guess this will be my last review for this story. (unless... :D wink wink.)

But keep writting even if it is not for this story.

Buffy Summers
mackenzie karls chapter 45 . 8/19/2003
that was a asome chapter but i do not think u should end it i think u should tell us more about the babies? anways loved the story!