Reviews for Secrets and Lies
kimbclar chapter 4 . 1/21
One of my favorite of all your reunion stories.
spotterhead13 chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
I love this story! It's nice seeing reunion stories from Draco's POV.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
I've been combing through Dramione fits and this is one of the first I've found where Hermione doesn't change friends, but Draco does instead. It was refreshing to read and I enjoyed it. I like the changed perspective on a common trope, which makes this story unique.
mi-shell87 chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
Wow! Loved the other side of the coin reunion story for Draco! :-)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
Awww such a sweet ending! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
*Chortle* Actually, technically Theo's right, he didn't sleep with Astoria...he just shagged her!.
scarlettdewbutlur chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
q
Arveen Malfoy chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
Loved it.
Rae13004 chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
Q
throughhiseyes chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
this was great! I love how it was dracos friends who didn't care about him, great twist!
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
after my 5...6...7...10th time reading this I think I finally know what I like most and look for in other stories. My favorite thing in this fic is the fact you twist it to make it Draco's friends, and not Hermione's, that betray him. if you know any other stories like this with it being Draco's friends and not Hermione's that betray can you please pm me them?
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
I absolutely adore this fic!
Toermalijn chapter 4 . 2/11/2016
Awesome story
Saissa chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Yep Theo has well and truly wrecked his marriage and if Daphne holds true Astoria has lost her big sister as well.

Great story as always.
Saissa chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
I cant believe that Daphne does not know!

And of course it's all going to come out. The truth always comes out at Reunions!

I bet Daphne and Theo are going to have a very PUBLIC bust up and a very messy divorce.
I wonder if this is why Theo does not want Daphne to have his kid?
Because then his children will be both cousins and half siblings.