Reviews for Secrets and Lies
MarinaDee chapter 4 . 9/15
Omg. Astoria and Theo are vile!

I completely agree with you (or in this story, Draco), that if you love someone, you would never cheat on them. One time is once too many.

Cheating is such a sore subject in my family because I witnessed what it can do to a person. My dad cheated on my mom and fathered a child with her former best friend and I saw what that did to her and I ended up hating my father. Even up until this day, I cannot forgive him. So I can only imagine what that would do to Daphne who was betrayed like that by her own baby sister and husband. It's just so horrible.
Hiii, i love rereading your stories! I read that you were planning on writing some spin offs of your fics, would it be possible that you wrote what happened with Astoria and Daphne? I love drama
kmplease chapter 4 . 5/28
happy ever after so cute
kmplease chapter 3 . 5/28
love it so much
kmplease chapter 2 . 5/28
awesome chapter
kmplease chapter 1 . 5/28
good chapter
kimbclar chapter 4 . 1/21
One of my favorite of all your reunion stories.
spotterhead13 chapter 4 . 11/13/2017
I love this story! It's nice seeing reunion stories from Draco's POV.
Lily meet Ginny chapter 4 . 3/30/2017
I've been combing through Dramione fits and this is one of the first I've found where Hermione doesn't change friends, but Draco does instead. It was refreshing to read and I enjoyed it. I like the changed perspective on a common trope, which makes this story unique.
mi-shell87 chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
Wow! Loved the other side of the coin reunion story for Draco! :-)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 1/20/2017
Awww such a sweet ending! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
*Chortle* Actually, technically Theo's right, he didn't sleep with Astoria...he just shagged her!.
scarlettdewbutlur chapter 3 . 6/30/2016