Reviews for Her Battle
jfrost22792 chapter 3 . 4/1/2017
I've never understood why Castle is the one that has to constantly deal with Kate's actions like they're somehow his fault. Is her character simply that unable to deal with her own actions.
cecilia pellick chapter 15 . 3/13/2017
you have out done your self again
Guest chapter 15 . 2/28/2017
This is still a favorite. I really liked the way you dealt with their issues. Thank you!
AleciaB chapter 15 . 12/9/2016
Cute story. I read it in a day which means I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing
AleciaB chapter 5 . 12/8/2016
It's good. Just a small note. When a person is sick as you have described their hands or extremities are cold and their tummy is warm to touch. Not consuming food properly causes lack of body heat, and not moving about much does not create heat. Vomiting there would have been changes in her temp ranging from clammy to cold. He would think she was cold to touch. Takes energy to mend so what is consumed is focussed on repairing.
NCClark chapter 15 . 10/27/2016
I really enjoyed his story! Thank you!
NCClark chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
I am really loving this story! So them! Thank you. Please continue!
ethcreal chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
You are an amazing writer, you know that right? This story is so beautiful andthe characters are on point, I could practically see the scene unfold in front of me. Well done.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 15 . 3/9/2016
I'm sad that this fic is over, it was a great read. I loved the depth you went into the characters and their feelings and showed them healing and growing together. Thanks for writing.
Terry chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
Very moving and in character story. Wonderful reading.
Terry chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
I am enjoying the story and the dialogue very much. This is a great story line!
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
"I couldn't have done that without you," she say truthfully but he shakes his head and brushes a piece of hair behind her hear, curls his fingers there.

"You could have. But I'm glad you didn't."

I'm so very glad she didn't, and you changed thier outcome in such a beautiful, honest and very real way. I really enjoyed that story, thank you.
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
It's different today. So much different. They crawl into the same side and he doesn't even hesitate to pull her into his arms. She's not crying today. She looks happy, despite everything, she's smiling, she looks like a woman in love. God knows, he's in love with her.

Oh my heart may explode from the joy of it all. Yes the road has ups and downs but they are holding hands as they ride the emotions and it's all so good!
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
They are content for a while, tangled up in each others arms until he feels her breathing even out on his neck. "Tired?" He asks chuckling and she hums in confirmation.

Awwww but a beautiful image of the two of them. And such giant leaps made in the journey as they grow closer together. Happy sigh.
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
He pulls her closer, gently this time, until her nose hits his shoulder and she can bury her face in his neck.

Oh this chapter bright tears to my eyes. Such gut wrenching honesty and love all tangled with pain.