Reviews for Her Battle
GT500RonSmith chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I'm wondering what kind of switch flipped in her mind to make her think that all of that wonderful stuff was wrong! Whatever she told Alexis, did she just make herself out to be a liar?

She is messed up, and Castle understands all of that! And he's the one willing to help her through it all! Because he wants her! He knows what she will be when she has herself together! She's extraordinary now! She'll only be greater, and he wants her! Why doesn't she think that he deserves the best?
oliviakate55 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
Oh my gosh, best of luck in law school! That's awesome!
Love this story. I love the detail, the forward motion, the intensity and the way you propel the reader forward with the characters. Keep up the amazing work!
kim.christie32 chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
So close to happy. At least she's healing. I can feel it's only a matter of time with these two. Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one.
TORONTOSUN chapter 11 . 3/2/2015
I like the effort that Kate is trying to do. I just hope that Kate comes back to Rick.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
wow. so very good. Hope you keep on this journey. Thanks for sharing.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
ok...so i just read this whole thing...give or take the time when i had to step away and put my laundry in the dryer and then make my bed (or my friends bed since i'm house sitting)...but omg! this had me smiling, laughing, crying. everything.

you're updating aren't you? like...now? cause i need more. its like oxygen. ok...that MAY be an exaggeration...but i need the next chapter!
janinsc chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Found this story today and have read it all. LOVE it. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Love, love, love this.
hagiasofia75 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Thank you very much for this great story, I'm looking forward for more...
Caskett Junkie chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Oh My God ! They kissed
And then she ran. Quite expecting that. Keep up the good work.
stockman chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Am adoring this story. Love the slow pace. Thanks.
shadowinthedust chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
I expected that Kate would regret the kiss. Still it's kind of sad, for both of them.
xNeo21 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Please make it a happy ending xD
CoffeeCup218 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Whaaaaaaaaat? Okay I'm so emotionally invested in this already! I need the next chapter like I need air!

-Coffee Cup
Turretwithaview chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
Always leave your readers in suspense lol, luck with your studies and looking forward to the next update as and when.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »