Reviews for Her Battle
Mary Angel 02 chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
run castle run
life's a mystery chapter 11 . 3/1/2015
great chapter! Poor Kate not feeling worthy pulling away. I hope Rick will help appease this thought and they can continue to develop their relationship
tvjunkie4 chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
I'm really enjoying this story! Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Ok, if it is going to be awhile before you update, could you not have left us with something more positive? This chapter was good until Kate freaked out and ran away. Really hope she pulls her head out her ass and realizes how wrong her running away was. Then she needs to either go back or call Castle to talk to him, because after everything he has done for her, he doesn't deserve what she just did. It's cruel and unfair of her to toy with his emotions like that.

I really don't understand why Castle was apologizing because he didn't do anything. Kate was the one who kissed him, he just responded to that.
theputz913 chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
She can't because she remembers and doesn't want to start something based on a lie? She can't because she doesn't want to kiss him, be with him? She can't because she won't be able to stop herself if they would have kept kissing? Why can't she and why is she sorry?
djt514 chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Love the story, hate the possible delays for new chapters. But school is more important. Good luck.
ibexdracula chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Ah, crud. COMMUNICATION, PEOPLE.

As an aside, I feel like either garlic pasta or pays and garlic bread is a recurring theme in SO many fics. I wonder why that is.
emgregson chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
Wow! What a place to end that chapter! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next installment. Good luck on all your papers! :)

Elena
Update now:)
IDK WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT HAPPENED
Manxkid chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
the chapter was great - a little sad at the end but expected. Hope your course goes well.
Xmbz28 chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
I love this story, the pacing, the building of trust and the missteps. So we'll done!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
I loved this chapter! And good luck with law school. I did it, and it's worth it!
lb chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
I'm thinking she is not well enough to take things further physically but I think she should have made sure he knows that's why she felt she needed to leave. Looking forward to more.
Marz chapter 11 . 2/28/2015
i love this story, i love how you write, and i love every update :D Please don't listen to arrogant reviewers or haters. Also, continue this wonderful story please.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »