Reviews for Her Battle
Colleen chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Great chapter! I just want Kate to be healed. :( Hopefully she continues to let Castle help her.
lb chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
perfect. Kate's trusting him and he is doing exactly the right thing.
CaskettFan5 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
The picture for this story is especially appropriate, Kate is seeking comfort in this story like she is in the picture. She's admitted to being better than she was so I think she is just dealing with not enough patience and her walls taking a battering from her current predicament. Fortunately, she seems to realize that the reason her nightmares of him dying bother her so much is the same reason that he can help her. She has a level of trust and affection with Rick that she hasn't had since her mother died and that makes him the one she can let in and help her like nobody else could. Given what happened when her mother died, her level of trust in her father isn't what it was and she worries about him too.
Joyfully-Fascinating chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Just found this fic. It's so amazing!
Love your writing style! Such fantastically written emotions, beautiful flow, and realistic dialogue.
Looking forward to reading the next part! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Your description sounds so realistic. This is why I was willing to cut Kate some slack when she didn't call Castle all that summer. I can't imagine what it would be like to try to heal from something like this that has inflicted so much physical and emotional pain.
Manxkid chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
A really powerful chapter.
SasiMarie chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Ooohhh, this just keeps getting better and better! They are so real and is so great and angsty in all the right places. I just can't wait to see the next chapter, and the next... *o* thanks for writing such a beautiful story and sharing it with us. x
globalcatholic chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Love this story, even though the story is old now, but the drama, hiding, finding ways to connect to each other are strong in this story. Keep it coming.
GT500RonSmith chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I have no idea how he is going to make it hurt less, but I do know that he is going to put his heart into making this healing process as easy as he can for Kate! I said it once before, but if he could get her to agree to stay with him at his loft, where it is much quieter, and more comfortable, too, it would be a good start!

I love that she pulled him into her for that embrace at the end! Very nice!
carmdian chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
You captured Kate's pain and frustration and Rick's confusion about how far he can inject himself into trying to help Kate. Look forward to reading more.
Storiest chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
This so good. The characters are much more like real people. Keep going.
life's a mystery chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
awhh poor Kate and all she aphas to go through :(. I hope with Rick's support now it's a little easier on her
shadowinthedust chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
I felt pretty sorry for Kate and yet I'm glad that at least Castle's there for her because I'm sure he'll be able to make it better.
izzybella.mozzarella chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
It's just so beautifully heartbreaking
life's a mystery chapter 7 . 1/23/2015