Reviews for Her Battle
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
He pulls her closer, gently this time, until her nose hits his shoulder and she can bury her face in his neck.

Oh this chapter bright tears to my eyes. Such gut wrenching honesty and love all tangled with pain.
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
She's gone and he's alone. And that's not how he planned tonight to go.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Oh well those three words summed it up! It was so glorious though and I have to believe just a speed bump on the way to them.
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
But somehow the fact that despite everything they've been through they are still able to laugh together, be somewhat carefree together, just be together makes it all easier.

Oh they both came through that panic attack so well. And that mug shop and the ones they found were so adorably on point. Realty enjoying this fic!
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
And just like that he falls in love with her a little more, a small smile she can't see tugs at his lips as his own head falls back and touches the couch close to hers – her hand now warm in his.

Awwww he made such heartfelt progress with Kate and with Alexis. Definitely a turning point for them all!
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 12/26/2015
Make it hurt less.

He's going to work on making it hurt less.

Oh such heart breaking honesty. Just what they needed but oh the pain!
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
But she moves closer, drags her arm over his stomach and releases a ragged breath as she presses her face into his chest, her ear right to his heart. He moves his arm to curls it around her waist.

Awwww she just needed the reassurance and Castle was more than happy to oblige thankfully. They're getting there!
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
This is not over, Castle," she says after considering him for a while. "I'm just too hungry to argue right now."

Yay, they had such cute banter laced around the pain. Did the heart good! And there honesty was just what he needed even if it hurt.
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
I just wish that- I wish that I had someone who would be there for me, and I could be there for him, and we could just dive into it together.

On very nice use of the show here. Applies so well to the struggle she is fighting!
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Nothing, nothing. Just- Would you like to come over. If you're not busy, of course," she hesitates before she mumbles, "I could use some company."

Awwwww, she called and she made a first step when they were treading water. Happy dance!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 12/26/2015
"Just not today. You- you can call me tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," he repeats.

Oh she gave him tomorrow, so glad there are baby steps!
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
She's Kate Beckett. And he is in – way too deep.

Well yes he is, but they are still under the same roof, so happy dance!

Ky03elk chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Her question almost knocks the air out of his lungs. He can't form any words and only nods. Because yes, he wants her to stay. And not just tonight.

Oh the hesitancy and pain. Sob. But the hope.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Great job, loved it.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2015
So far, so good. Can't wait to finish.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you so much for writing it, especially as you are going to law school. I lived through it with my husband and those 3 years were so extremely busy, so thanks for taking your very limited time to bring me and other readers such enjoyment.
358 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »