Reviews for Her Battle
47secondsofveritas chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Oh boy, she was like an unsure kid who wanted comfort from someone she trusted and yet she wasn't able to ask him to join her in bed. That back and forth of her gaze from him to the bed was really, really sweet, painful and beautiful.
rebecca.crymes chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Don't leave us hanging
prdnanny chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
great job
fitosander chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
And now? Is he going back to the bedroom? Is she going to look for him? Good start for your story, you have my attention! Keep going!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ooh, very intriguing :)

I wonder if she'll go looking for him when she realizes that he's not going to enter his room. Or maybe he'll go to her.

I can't wait to see where you go with this!

-Sophie
DX2012 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I like it, curious to see where you take it.
tvbmadness chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Interesting.. I want to know what Kate was thinking coming to Castle. Please continue!
lb chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
There are a few editing missteps but I like where you are headed with this. The short sentences add to the suspense and fit the questioning going on in Castle's mind.
Oneturtledove chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is great! Thank you for sharing. Will there be more soon? Can't wait to see where it goes.
carmdian chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Look forward to reading more . Well done. Thank you for sharing.
mwm chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
what what what what is this beautiful story i want more and what is she saying to make what stop ? i want more so please update soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Wow
An amazing start .

Both are broken and both need each other to heal .
They need the love they have for each other to heal .

Kate and Rick will only be whole once again when they are together and allow their love to come out .

Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014