Reviews for Her Battle
SeannysMom chapter 15 . 10/2/2015
Amazing story ! Very beautiful and well written. Thank you
FlavorCountry chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
Your author's note at the end declares that you're not really happy with that chapter, but I disagree. The way she bares herself to him, and confesses that she loves him, but isn't strong enough for her, let alone thinks that she's enough for what he deserves, is pretty brilliant. Even strong people have moments of self doubt, and here Beckett has been dragged through the mud more than enough to not just 'bounce back.' Declaring her feelings to Castle, especially after her promise to Alexis that she broke, even if only for 20 minutes, is her mustering up all the strength that she has to walk the right path, and you have captured both the journey and the emotions pretty well. Thanks
argo-XnG chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Heart breaking but oh, so sweet in the end.
I loved this story.
Thank you!
kbymyside chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
Congratulations on finishing this beautiful story. I'm sure I'll re-read the whole thing in one go soon, and I definitely will be on the look-out for more from you. :)
sianita95 chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
This was a great story, I enjoyed the ride...thanks for writing!
L chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Dear Lyn, thank you for this amazing story. It is, without a doubt, one of my very favourites. I will definitely be looking forward for the next one. Or the sequel...
theputz913 chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
So happy that they are finally diving in and happy together.
TORONTOSUN chapter 15 . 9/12/2015
I like how they are at the place they want to be. Congrats on a great story.
Weirling chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Bravo!
life's a mystery chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
great story and final chapter!
Manxkid chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
What a lovely story - I have really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Dominic Flandry chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I'm curious. It's freezing outside in New York in July? Because unless there's a timeline change involved she was shot in May.
L'ange demoniaque chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Beautiful story. I have just read all the chapters and you are a really good writer !
DX2012 chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
And they're still just a little broken, just a little messed up. But it's Ok.
Best ending ever!
Thank you for sharing.
GT500RonSmith chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Nice final chapter! She has gotten past those wall and they've been intimate! Cleared to go back to work and wanting him with her!

Happy ending! I love it!