Reviews for Her Battle
GT500RonSmith chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
Just three weeks? She seems awfully worn down from the therapy. She needs to get better pretty quickly it seems! Maybe resting with him beside her will at least alleviate the loss of sleep that she is suffering! That should help.

Go to sleep with Stana's leg between mine? Couldn't happen! lol
GT500RonSmith chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
I wish that they hadn't lost the weekend, and now she has made plans for another day that doesn't include him! More lost time, and she still talks of the wall? Still, he seems content that they are making progress. He's still waiting, but the waiting room is a lot more comfortable now.
grannnyxmas chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
I just finished reading this store I LOVED IT! I am75 years old please keep up the good work, but please write a little faster dont want to miss an ending (know what i mean?) You have everything, mystery,murder and love. You write a really good clean full of it all. Keep up the good work and God Bless your work
WRTRD chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Perfect ending. Thank you for a lovely story.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
This is a very well written story. I applaud you! You have a true talent.
d.roarke chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it!
leriam10 chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Ooh don't ended there. What did they decide to do for the day?! ;)
lkwill39 chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Great story! Enjoyed it!
vegasgirltech chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Lyn,

Thanks so much for taking the time to entertain all of us. Your story was beautifully written and I love it.
remadora-ftw chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
oh my god this is like the perfect ending
I am so happy right now and Kate is happy and she can go back and Castle is with her and it is awesome and everything is nice
and wow this is such a great ending for this story oh my god
leriam10 chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
im really liking your story...the pace is slow and torturous but im enjoying the angst
remadora-ftw chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
SHE LOVES HIM TOOO
I mean I knew that but its so good to read her saying it omg
this makes me very happy right now
TORONTOSUN chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
At least Rick lets Kate works it out, by herself, with him there.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Great story. Thanks for sharing!
deb21458 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015