Reviews for Her Battle
Weirling chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
This is such a great story. And your writing is so visual and emotional. You could carry on for a few more chapters and it would NOT hurt my feelings at all.
lkwill39 chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Great chapter! Loved it.
life's a mystery chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
great chapter! I liked how Kate spoke to Rick about her fears and how she sought comfort from him :)
2.0Always47 chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Incredible chapter, can't wait for more :) update soon please :)
Grace5831 chapter 13 . 9/6/2015
Great job with the story, I am enjoying it.
MaineZoe chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
I just started reading this story yesterday & am at ch. 13, I need more because its good :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
Holy crap this story is great. Like it literally has me on my toes and I just want to read more. *bravo*
islandjamie chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Killing me! But I'm loving your CASKETT story. Can't wait for more ?
islandjamie chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
You asked and I'm telling, I love it :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
It'd make me happy if you updated - please?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Great chapter and thanks for the update
theputz913 chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
So glad he didn't drag out the time he needed and went to see her. I'm happy with them agreeing to go slow but so bummed on this day they should be celebrating together and she is having brunch with her dad and her therapy with Burke. Hope they really get to spend some time together to strengthen their new bond and work on slowly moving forward into being more.
y4Always chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
My heart hurt deeply like Caskette that happened, hope you will give them a end of high note. Thanks!️
castkate chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
Great chapter, I like this new Kate and is time for Castle to be just happy
hagiasofia75 chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
I like this story and I especially like the way you're developing the characters. It is one of the best stories I've read. Definitely one of my favourite stories, thank you.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »