Reviews for Her Battle
IFON91 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Excellent chapitre ! J'adore !
CaskettFan5 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
I'm a little torn on this chapter because you've written it as if they are poised between doom and success. Certainly, they have a ways to go but I thought that their most recent actions were taking them towards the success result. Why dwell on the sad possibility? On the other hand, everything is pretty new, I get that. I've just got my Castle side going now - I'm optimistic. Long story short, I do like this chapter but it does have me a little uneasy. If that was your goal then mission accomplished!
Weirling chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
still hooked. looking forward to more.
castle1701 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
I like the tentativeness they are showing each other. Well written
E.Sign chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
great chapter. keep it up
2.0Always47 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
Incredible chapter, love your writing. update soon please, can't wait for more :)
craspon chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
It's very believable that Rick could barely go the weekend before needing to see Kate again. I also like how you've addressed the issue of her lies.

One of my biggest complaints - with most fan fiction and certainly with the show - was how her continual lying to him was never really dealt with. The most we usually get is an explanation of why she initially lied to him in the hospital, when that lie is actually the more understandable. Her 3-month disappearance is also understandable. What's not justifiable is why she continued to lie right to his face after she returned. You've done a pretty good job of laying that out here, better than most.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dianna1965 chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Hope you will continue with this story. Look forward to your updates.
natalieannej chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Just read this from the start straight through and I LOVE IT! So so good! :)
vegasgirltech chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
WOW! I was holding my breath just reading your words. What a wonderful and honest accounting from both of these characters. I would have loved to see it play out like this on the show. Thanks for taking your time to entertain us.
theputz913 chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
So glad you updated this story! So happy and proud of Kate for coming back and telling Rick that she is so in love with him and why she lied. Bummed that he is telling her he needs time and he said he would call...relived that he is holding her, forgiving her and promising her they will be okay. Hope he doesn't leave her hanging for too long because I fear she will give up and go back to building walls. Update soon!
GT500RonSmith chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Well, I liked it! That one paragraph, Kate telling Castle to stop saying that she doesn't love him when they both know it isn't true? That was the big one! The rest was just for fun!

Nice work!
13waysto47 chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
Just wanted to say I really like this story a lot! I'm glad Kate admitted her feelings are returned after she left and realized that it was a mistake to run away again. Hopefully Castle takes the time he needs and calls her soon :)
Weirling chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Awesome!
sKyoKun chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Oh that end you're trying to kill me :'( That is so not OK :'(
Glad to see another chapter of this story and looking forward to the next :) Thanks for your time !
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »