Reviews for Her Battle
Brigitte chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
thank you for this story. I really think u u're doing a great job. The way u describe Kate and C's characters feels so true to them. Please go on with this story and thank you for the good work. Brige
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
What's not to like? I think it's great!
Guestrn chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
Love your writing! This is one of my very favorite stories. Hope you will be able to continue and complete soon.
hagiasofia75 chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
I love this chapter, I love this story and I can't wait for the next one. It's becoming one of my favourites stories. Thank you.
leash111 chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
i like this last chapter .I hope there are more .nice job
Manxkid chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
What a beautiful story to have discovered. I look forward to reading more in the coming months.
createaloha chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
super duper swell. keep 'em comin
fancp50 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
This chapter seems to have turned the corner on the angst. Kate is seeing Dr Burke, they have worked through Kate's lie, which is a more plausible story arch than Marlowe's. I would like to see Kate's progress with physical and mental therapy, and the development of Rick and Kate's relationship.
lb chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
This chapter worked well. It shows their confusing, mixed-up emotions. I'm glad Kate was able to say I Love you and that Castle was able to ask for time while still giving her the reassurance she needed. Looking forward to seeing how long Castle needs.
craspon chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I agree, I'm not completely happy with the outcome of this chapter either. I didn't like it when Kate told Rick she needed time and then disappeared for months, and I don't like Rick telling her he needs time now. One would think after experiencing the past summer he would understand how saying "I need time" can be devastating, especially considering the condition she's in.

You've done a better job of explaining Kate's actions than the show and most fan fiction. She's in no position to tackle this on her own. She desperately needs him right now and he's turning her away. I can't believe he'd do to her what she did to him. I just lost some respect for Castle.
CaskettFan5 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
It might seem a little OOC as the writers had to stretch things out to the breaking point but I could see this happening. Kate really does want to be different and MORE and she wants MORE with Rick. If she just set her mind to it, she could do everything in this chapter. The best part of the chapter was the last line. They can build a lot on that last line, especially if they are both willing to do that. Knowing Rick, he's willing. Knowing them, it won't be easy but now there are real possibilities. This was a great chapter and as a reader, I'm happy with it. Hopefully, that will give you a little more satisfaction.
Cwardpm1 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
It was great...don't change a word and please keep writing.
a.wells-mouse chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I really liked this one. How everything in Kate's mind is a jumbled mess really came across. Can't wait for the next one.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Glad I found your story today. You add some nice touches ... Like keeping the conversation between Kate and Alexis without the details because it's from Ricks perspective. That was well done.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I see that you give him the choice but he
also knows that she is having trouble dealing
with her feelings and the fact that she came back because she told
Alexis she would not run anymore should tell him that she is trying.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »