Reviews for Her Battle
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I'm so in love with this story, read it from start to finish you have done with it is incredible! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Don't worry your writing is good ! Great chapter !
shadowinthedust chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
This is one of my favorite chapters so far to be honest. I've read a lot of explanations why Kate lied and this is one of my favorite.
E.Sign chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
great chapter/ cant wait for more
TORONTOSUN chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Very good chapter. Looks like she is on her way. I hope Rick will let her in.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Love where this is going, can't wait for the next chapter!
thekingdaddy chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
Such a well written story. I lace this chapter. You should have no regrets with this chapter. I could feel their emotions when I read it. That is the mark of an excellent writer. Keep up the good work.
Castle1064 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I thought it was very good - thanks for continuing the story.
life's a mystery chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
wow what an emotional chapter with Kate having made her feelings perfectly clear :)
oliviakate55 chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I'm confused why you're not happy with the outcome...I've read it three times now because it's so good. Don't second guess yourself!
remadora-ftw chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I am crying
but it's a great shapter
and I wish I could say more
but oh god when he thinks she regrets the kiss in the beginning that was not cool. that hurt. and it was plausible because hah why else would she run away mhm.
but she came back. oh she came back I am happy about that
and they talked
and I am crying
because her life is so unfair and he wants answers and she can't give all the answers. but she tries
and that's okay
oh god they're okay (or they will be)
yeah great chapter wow
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
So so good, cannot wait for more. And I totally understand why he would need some time, but can you please get them together?haha and after this amazing 12 chapters we got to see Kate being vulnerable and stuff, and au just can't get out of my head a scene where Rock would be the one crying and Kate would be there for him! Awesome job, love reading you story!
Purple Satin chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
You did a really nice job with this. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
I thought you did a good job with this chapter looking forward to the next.
WRTRD chapter 12 . 7/7/2015
This is wonderful. You should be happy with the outcome. I so look forward to hearing more from you.
358 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »