Reviews for Didn't you forget something?
Spring Raine chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I loved it. It reminded me of when I gave birth to my fourth son. My husband left the room to go talk to the Doctors and Nurses who were taking a coffee break and I was in the room alone with a student nurse who had only been working for two weeks and this was supposed to be her first chance to see a live birth. Well, my labors don't last long because I have to be induced each time so each one was shorter then the last (my fifth was only three and a half hours long) so the poor nurse called for the Doctor to come back in the room when she noticed that the babies head was out but the Doctor just told her that I wasn't dilated far enough to worry about it and that it would be hours before I gave birth. When she explained that the head was out my husband says that the Doctor spit the coffee out that he had just taken a drink of and ran back into the room. It was to late though, the student nurse had told me that I might as well push so I gave on half hearted push and my son was born. He's 19 now and we still never let my husband forget that he wasn't there for his birth because he wanted to go talk to someone instead of staying with his wife.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Hahhahahaha! :D Very nice one!
MissOishi chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Hahahaha! He forgot Felicity! Hahahaha! OMG I cant stop laughing! Hahahaha!
TiaraRose chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is such a sweet story. Really nice, but I can't imagine that Oliver ever forget Felicity at home. But I could imagine that he would drive her forgeting that he is still in his arrow suit.
Ruta chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
That was hilarious :-D btw, did you mean, your teacher really forgot his wife in labour at home when he rushed to the hospital? I wonder what her reactions was... Anyway, I totally loved this story. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
nice one ! really funny
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
cute story but hard to imagine that Oliver would be that dumb but you never know
Amy2468 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! Can't believe this could've happened to someone! Love it so much!

Amy xx
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That's funny. Did you biology teacher have a driver to drive her or did the guy have to go back? Loved it!
priyangani chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was so funny !

I can't stop laughing and my boyfriend just woke up because of me...

Thanks for the fun.