Reviews for The Everlasting Sakurasou
KaiSaeren chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Aaaaaah, I am such a sucker, I can't belive I actually cried :D
Very nice fic, thank you :)
Emi chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
sooooooooooo sad! I loved it though. Can you do the same for the others, like when akasaka and rita was about to die in the accident, what were they thinking, etc.? If you could, thank you so much! I love this anime!
Anonomyous chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I cry everytime I read this fanfiction, its really good.
Chaos Omega chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
this is ... just ... I cannot stop the feels right I am a Sorata x Nanami person with Shiina near them (I want the 3 of them stay together) I still like Sorata x Shiina stories (I don't know why but I hate other Nanami and Mashiro pairings I just cannot like these 2 is somebody with other than Sorata).The only thing that bothers me is what about the Teacher of Sakurasou(forgot her name) even in "Afterlife" you didn't even mentioned her.
Blakithleo chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Shit.
The afterlife makes it a tiny bit better, but fuck! Wow.
I feel painful, right now.
ArcticNomads chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
All I can say is holy crap that was interesting! I felt like I was reliving Akame Ga Kill all over again because everyone died! I even debated not reading the epilogue because I thought there would be more tragedies but hey, I'm sooo glad I did cause now I'm sort of happier! Well except when I read that Akasaka and Rita died in a car accident and Nanami died of Cancer...
XMinerCobra chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Wait, so everyone besides Jin and Misaki including Shiina is dead?

Wow...I am flipping the table
Agent A1pha chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I never thought a fanfiction about elderly people would move me to tears but your take on it was very interesting, though sombre. In the end however it makes you ponder about life and the lives of characters after their arcs have ended.

This new take on life alone made this fanfiction good, but the dialogue and feelings conveyed by Sorata and Mashiro really made this fanfiction great
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
AUTHOR! WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU POST THIS!? THE FEELS ALREADY HURT ENOUGH AND THEN YOU JUST- ASDFHJKlKZFKTSITZOSKYDLHXKGXITXITXOYITDTOD

I LOVE YOU

AND HATE YOU
FromBFforum chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Sucks
The Ethereal Wolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
There are no words that I can use to express how beautiful this is.
Random guy chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I cried for this, Sakurasou is my favourite anime.
Love times 2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Author, I swear to god that I will find you, and snap you in HALF for this travesty. I will use your blood to paint my walls. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? My god, there is a damn RIVER of tears flooding my room. That's it. I'm done reading tragedy for awhile. Good story. But you made me cry. When I cry, I am VERY violent. But what really angered me and tore me up was that Shiina was left ALONE. I don't care if she was alone for a few days. Just the thought of that sweet, beautiful, and kind girl as an old woman waiting to join the love of her life and all her friends in paradise is more than enough to take my cold, lifeless heart, jump start it, rip it out of my chest, and shatter it into a million pieces. I hate you, and I love your work...
G MONEY ROLLING chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This made me cried so much it made me think about the people I miss and one day see them again and nice job on this beautiful :')
Inactive14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
My poor heart...owwyy...c-crying? Nahh! I-I just have rain stuck in my eyes, I'll be fine as long as it isn't acid rain! *CRIES* NUUUUUUUUUUUU!

When you said Nanami died I was just like, "Whyyyy?!"
Then I saw that Misaki-senpai and Jin-san had named their child Akasaka and I was like aw...wait a second...*reads that Rita and him died in an automobile accident* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The ending made the feels hurt! And Ryuunosuke and Rita is my OTP! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?! *sobs* Overall, it was an amazing and heartfelt short story! Love it!