Reviews for A Simple Regret
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
(Smirking at Seto Kaiba tauntingly): It's hard to believe that the Snow King's a big softie when it comes to Mokuba.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
This should've happened in canon.
Nightwings chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Yay! I'm making the review count an even 5! That makes me happy because symmetry...
Also, this story made me happy. I'm not too good with words, so I'll just say that I'm happy you wrote it, I'm happy I read it, and I'm happy you kept dear old Seto Kaiba in character.
It was very well done, and (I hate to beat the phrase to death) it made me happy.
So thank you, and keep on writing.
Cheers, mate.
lalalei chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
I love this story so much! Everyone was wonderfully in-character, and I can totally see Seto doing this post-series! :) I love how Solomon forgave him and let him keep the Blue-Eyes :) Yugi got his kindness from his grandpa as well as his parents!
Hirami chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Beautiful. Very incharacter, I could totally see this being a part of the anime. Would be nice and refreshing.
Hergan chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
This is so well written! Really liked it.

These are my favorite lines:

"After all, Seto Kaiba hated bullies. Exerting power was fine. Doing so against those who couldn't fight back was /not/.

Solomon Muto had not been able to fight back."
Hohlraumversiegelung chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Dear author,
I really enjoyed your little plot-bunny. If Seto Kaiba would ever try - no scrab that - think he needs to redeem himself than your scenario is more than likely. You captured his character quite well - his cruel upbringing by Gosaburo that hardened his heart, his wish to make Mokuba happy and his love for the blue-eyes. That he would part with one of his three dragons because of that is possible I guess and his relief of Mr. Mutou reaction even more.
So thank you very much for sharing this :-)