Reviews for Breakable
Vintageflint chapter 1 . 8/30
I haven't even made a dent in it yet but I have to say I LOVE it! I really like the dynamic between john and Sherlock and the story works very well
Elji chapter 34 . 4/15
Wow, that was just... wow. Breakable is a wonderful story, so well written and I totally adore John and Sherlock together. Thank you so much for this story.
Lots of love
FanaticallyInLove chapter 34 . 12/31/2016
Fantastic! I wasn't sure if I could make it through this story when I first started but you write so well I just couldn't stop reading!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
I know I haven't finished bit I just have to review, this is an incredibly powerful story. The detail is incredible and the emotions seem so incredibly real I can only imagine what you must have gone through in your life to write in such a way that if feels like a true story instead of fiction.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/16/2016
That was superb!
xSonya chapter 34 . 9/7/2015
Aww really enjoyed the story, nicely kept me occupied for a good few days. Thanks for posting it, was a pleasure to read!
Loved how you wrote everyone, especially sherlock and lestrade, and lets not forget mycroft! He's such a darling D:

Keep up the great work~
xSonya chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Waaah ckskckejdjc i liked it x.x they are seriously too cute. I love the way you write them, xD
xSonya chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Sherlock is freaking adorable. I love him.
xSonya chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Waaah, im loving it so far! Splendidly written! Love sherlocks inner thoughts xD its always amusing to see what hes thinking. so amusing! Cant wait to read more
Hana-Sama chapter 34 . 8/16/2015
Heartbreaking and beautiful. Loved it.
LAR74 chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
Perfect ending-really enjoyed it
OUATWhoLock chapter 34 . 8/10/2015
Hey!
So I finished the story last night (I stayed up till 4am even though I had to wake up early .) but wanted to wait until I had a decent amount of time to write the review.
I loved this story. I usually don't go for angst (my life is depressing enough Hahaha) but I had nothing to read so I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did! I'm glad the story had a happy ending. I was crying so much, and then it got much better and I was happy for them.
Your writing is great! :D
Please keep writing :)
OUATWhoLock chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Ahhhh. The waterworks came in thus chapter.
Poor John.
Poor Sherlock.
Agh
Guest chapter 34 . 8/9/2015
I really enjoyed this story. Your pacing is perfect. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Astrido chapter 34 . 8/7/2015
Very lovely ending here. I loved the story very much!
cheers
Maya
Will you write something else after this?