Reviews for Breakable
anney101 chapter 34 . 7/16
lol. sex holiday. lol. tee hee.
anney101 chapter 15 . 7/15
I cried in this chapter. beautiful.
NelySleevoza chapter 1 . 5/2
thank you... because of this wonderful story, it will be so difficult to find something as good now!
more seriously, it's one of the best Sherlock story I've read so far! I'm not sure you'll see this message, but know that it really was amazing! 3
Vintageflint chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
I haven't even made a dent in it yet but I have to say I LOVE it! I really like the dynamic between john and Sherlock and the story works very well
Elji chapter 34 . 4/15/2017
Wow, that was just... wow. Breakable is a wonderful story, so well written and I totally adore John and Sherlock together. Thank you so much for this story.
Lots of love
FanaticallyInLove chapter 34 . 12/31/2016
Fantastic! I wasn't sure if I could make it through this story when I first started but you write so well I just couldn't stop reading!
FanaticallyInLove chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
I know I haven't finished bit I just have to review, this is an incredibly powerful story. The detail is incredible and the emotions seem so incredibly real I can only imagine what you must have gone through in your life to write in such a way that if feels like a true story instead of fiction.
Guest chapter 34 . 4/16/2016
That was superb!
xSonya chapter 34 . 9/7/2015
Aww really enjoyed the story, nicely kept me occupied for a good few days. Thanks for posting it, was a pleasure to read!
Loved how you wrote everyone, especially sherlock and lestrade, and lets not forget mycroft! He's such a darling D:

Keep up the great work~
xSonya chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
Waaah ckskckejdjc i liked it x.x they are seriously too cute. I love the way you write them, xD
xSonya chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
Sherlock is freaking adorable. I love him.
xSonya chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Waaah, im loving it so far! Splendidly written! Love sherlocks inner thoughts xD its always amusing to see what hes thinking. so amusing! Cant wait to read more
Hana-Sama chapter 34 . 8/16/2015
Heartbreaking and beautiful. Loved it.
LAR74 chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
Perfect ending-really enjoyed it
OUATWhoLock chapter 34 . 8/10/2015
Hey!
So I finished the story last night (I stayed up till 4am even though I had to wake up early .) but wanted to wait until I had a decent amount of time to write the review.
I loved this story. I usually don't go for angst (my life is depressing enough Hahaha) but I had nothing to read so I gave it a shot. I'm glad I did! I'm glad the story had a happy ending. I was crying so much, and then it got much better and I was happy for them.
Your writing is great! :D