Reviews for A Rose's Thorn
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2021
I enjoyed this and the characterizations were spot on.
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 12/30/2018
Awesome story. Don’t suppose there will be any more updates. Sigh, to bad. Think I like Rose and Spike way better than him with Buffy.
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
J'aime bien ton histoire.
nightlyreader chapter 3 . 3/20/2017
Please please update.
This story practically embodies everything I wanted in a Dr. who buffy crossover so far. The only thing that could possibly make it any better would be Rose giving Buffy a dressing down.
DeAmonQuEen chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Please update. This story's amazing even though it has only 3 chapters. Really hope you don't abandon it. Loved it so please update. I really like Rose and I think she's good for Spike. Can't wait for the next please, please update.
EmmaGoldmanSachs chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Really like this, hope you write more :-)
DeathToTacos chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Update soon, this is getting interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
The-Living-Shadow chapter 3 . 11/27/2014
I've always hated how Buffy treated Spike, their was no need to hurt him the way she did...and her excuse basically was 'because he's a vampire'
...
SO?
She's a magical empowered human, but that doesn't give her the right to act like THAT all the time.
gives a whole new meaning to 'special girl syndrome'.
I'm honestly surprised no one has pointed this out to her...then again, her 'friends' are probably afraid that they would have to go back to their 'boring' old life without her...that or they are cowards -.-
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Heh. I like this crossover. It has been really fun to read, so far! ;D
It's cool that Rose gets to travel around in her very own TARDIS...

Have fun writing! See ya.
DuShuZhi chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
Great chapter! Update soon!
Shawnee904 chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I've never seen Dr. Who so I'm sure I'll be a little lost with the references but I'm enjoying this! As much of a Spuffy fan as I am season 6 made me want Spike to get far far away from Buffy and find someone who would actually care about him. So I'm in.
DuShuZhi chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I hope you continue this soon! Seems like it could be a really fun story.
totallyau chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Loved it spike and rose are getting on can't wait to see where they go and how spike will react to her being bad wolf
hideher chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
It was interesting...very very interesting...Can't wait for more.
totallyau chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Great idea as it's the distant future is rose a time lady as she has her own tardis wander what happend to ten2 spike reaction to the tardis was great all he's seen and he doubted