Reviews for Midgets and Mooncalves
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
Nice section there, and with that ending, looks like Harry proved his point in the end, too bad McG had to be the proof of death there.
wolf550e chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Dear author, please tell us what happened after Minerva McGonagall was found dead.
Slytherin66 chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
This was great I never liked Minerva she was rather useless as a head of House and of little help to Harry.

A non-magical weapon would be handy to have given how dangerous Hogwarts can be and how easy it is to break or loose a wand.

Thanks for this.
lord Martiya chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Minerva McGonagall, you idiot!
lolreader39 chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Oh. Wow. This oneshot makes me want to read that story that inspired this now. Darn good job you did writing this. I wanna see more. XD
karthik9 chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
discb chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Huh, reap what you sow McG
Ibskib chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
It did feel familiar, but didn't realise why until the AN, I enjoyed the Three Rules fic quite a bit, not least because the idea of Harry teaching Hermione knife-work amused me, but that scene made me think something in the vein of what you've written.
Nice to see it put to words.
Charlesnaismith chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Lol nice one.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
More than a bit of a "Sitcom plot" but strangely satisfying nonetheless.
socar37 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
...followed by some hand in the bush?
lord Martiya chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Lucky bastard...
Runecutter chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Brightest witch of her age my backside... why doesn't she look up how to enchant (at Hogwarts) a small piece of wood to do the whacking for her (on command), spellotape it to her bed and spend the nights with Harry in the guest bedroom without having to slam anything, anywhere all the time just to spite her parents? :D
A kind of howler with let's say the best scene from "when Harry met Sally (ehhh Hermione)" would also work great, especially with complete denialbility because they were harmlessly sitting in the living room at the time ;)

Still.. this is a wonderful idea. Very Teenager mentality savvy and all... :)
Rorschach's Blot chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
Solid gold. Nice pragmatic attitude.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
yep - keeping his mouth closed right there is the wisest thing I've read Harry do in a long time.. :)
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »