Reviews for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi
Panjason chapter 5 . 11/30
I’ll be honest… the whole but before beating the shit out of Cardin seemed overblown and unnecessary. It implies the act will is actually worth much at all.
Barely anything at all will change.
Oh well, still fun.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/18
o0
norm2434 chapter 39 . 10/27
ok this is just plain bullshit why tf is Naruto so weak here wtf
JensenDaniels32 chapter 4 . 8/29
Keeping secrets is out of character for Naruto.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 2 . 8/29
...Oh, right. Not wanting to reveal himself. I admit that I had forgotten about that. My bad.
JensenDaniels32 chapter 2 . 8/29
Are you telling me that Naruto couldn't have handled ONE overly large Deathstalker?! He could handle SALEM by just sealing her into a scroll!
BFTyrant chapter 2 . 8/25
Many apologies disregard my previous comment evidently I was not paying attention and really tired… keep up the good work and have a wonderful day!
BFTyrant chapter 1 . 8/25
I’m terribly sorry… I was at first interested in reading this… but I’m gonna be honest with you, so far it feels like massive chunks of the story is missing. I didn’t mind it jumping to Naruto staring at beacon in the beginning that much… but what really did it for me was the second jump. It just feels like a ton of potential interactions were just skipped over for the sake of simplicity… I will continue to read but seriously, hope this isn’t a common thing.
Curiosity44 chapter 1 . 8/13
I like your style as an author. Polite and excited with an edge of f u to readers who try to flame you. My kinda author. Also, I find it funny you have someone who helps named Phoenix since my first beta had the same name lol.

Story wise, I loved it but I want to know what the hell ruby and naruto were running from.
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 38 . 8/5
THE OMAKE IS HILARIOUS
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 34 . 8/5
QROOOOOOOWWWWWWW
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 33 . 8/5
A damn epic fight
Naruto Sleep - Runa chapter 32 . 8/4
yoooooooooooooo pls show more of naruto's friends' pov
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 6 . 8/4
I hope the one that felt like Orochimaru is Cinder because she is THE ONLY ONE who would feel that evil among those 3.

Also Naruto/Pyrrha main 100%. Maybe you could add a couple more later on or something but Naruto/Pyrrha first.
Arashi Uzukaze chapter 1 . 8/4
My suggestion for a weapon/weapons are Kunai/Tri Pronged Kunai as secondary weapons with his main weapon being a Bo Staff that come apart into dual Bastons.

Basing this off his weapons in canon with the Kunai being obvious. His Bo Staff/dual Bastons are from his useage of the Truth Seeker Orbs in canon after gaining the Six Paths power.
3,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »