Reviews for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi
david2299 chapter 38 . 7/18
Will Naruto teach them how to harness their Chakra and jutsu?
Rishi873 chapter 2 . 7/8
U got it right
Rishi873 chapter 1 . 7/8
Nice
ENDDRAGON369 chapter 24 . 7/3
Cinder fanboys. Tch, tch, tch. Anti heroes kill villains. And only dismember or maim heroes but never kill them.
Blueiis chapter 12 . 7/1
I really like this story but I don't like how naruto is getting involved with cinder, and I know it's not my story but that's my review
Advent of Shadows chapter 38 . 6/30
An entertaining story but not such that I feel compelled to follow it. It felt like not enough changed from canon as Naruto's interference should have caused, the relationship between Naruto and Pyrrha felt underdeveloped in comparison to the build up of a possible relationship with the other girls, and there were a surprising number of jarring moments. In a world like Remnant, finding a word like "English" in the dialogue is odd. The word shouldn't even exist in the world so they shouldn't be calling their language that. Naruto calling Pyrrha by the -chan suffix is similarly but less jarring. He doesn't use suffixes throughout the fic and then uses it a single time. I only noticed it once at least.

Even so, I read this from start to finish and you've clearly done a good job. 3k reviews for a crossover is no small feat, and I wish you luck in all you do.
Advent of Shadows chapter 8 . 6/29
It hurts to say this, but I actually agree with ftds in his review. Considering we have each other blocked, you can probably get an idea how much I'd rather not be able to actually agree with the guy on anything.

But first of all, Naruto is of a higher tier than any RWBY character. It's fine if you want to even the playing field so to speak, but in canon, Naruto literally displayed the ability to dodge a lightspeed attack. In RWBY, the students haven't displayed anything more than the ability to deflect bullets in regards to speed feats. Though as I said. It's your story, you do you.

However, why anyone would insult their readers, I cannot fathom. Ftds was hypocritical on this note as he has done so often enough but the fact remains. You shouldn't deride your readers ever. That isn't to say you should now to their whims but if you're posting your work online, it's because you want it to be read. Yet insulting and belittling those who do read it is contrary to that intention.

Now with all that said, I do want to congratulate you on writing an interesting and entertaining work. I will continue to read it until at least the most recent chapter. Good luck in all you do.
WildlyLaughing chapter 19 . 6/26
Ok, so my theory that Jaune was Naruto's descendant (and therefore was never born since Naruto was teleported to the future) was wrong
WildlyLaughing chapter 17 . 6/26
I wonder what happened to Jaune. Maybe Naruto was his ancestor so him being dragged to the future means that none of the Arcs were ever born
hermanwade40 chapter 1 . 6/24
Your writing is shit
SonicBlast4444 chapter 3 . 6/20
Not about the fic but the authors notes. U got omega ruby? Most author dont point stuff like that out. I am not even remotely disrespecting u either as i personally got omega ruby, then later, alpha sapphite, and then somehow lost omega ruby, still cant find it, been a couple of years now. Im curious. Which starter did u use. Also, this is about the fic, but i was unaware Pyrrha was based off of achilles although i can see that now that i think about it, and i like greek, roman, norse and egyptian mythologg alot so im ashamed i didnt notice that. And nice touch on thr greek food.
demonicdie chapter 18 . 6/19
i think shinobi is more 'way of life' than what you do with chakra thing.
demonicdie chapter 9 . 6/18
even the explanation does not make sense..
jl6150593 chapter 38 . 6/15
Hello, I do not know if after such a long time you read this comment and much less answer it anyway I felt in the need to comment on how great this result has turned out to be the care with which you write every word what it shows you can imagine and even feel the emotions that you try to transmit in your story I only hope to see the end of it if someday you will finish it I hope so but it will not be too late that only you know it clearly.

I have nothing more to say but thanks for the story I'm really anxious to see how it ends but that's up to your desiders to raise the remaining greetings
Velial13 chapter 6 . 6/13
Never understood why people like Blake, moody, angsty, generally boring, "woe is me, my boyfriend is a terrorist" bullshit, absolutely no character development at all, no trust in friends who do everything to gain it, running away from problems and ditching said friends every chance she gets...
3,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »