Reviews for Remnant's Maelstrom Shinobi
YeagerMeister31 chapter 19 . 4h
Another amusing chapter, sux that Torchdick got away Naruto should have ripped his spine out of his back, but oh well.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 18 . 9/20
Well, another great chapter and demon Tora well SHIT!
YeagerMeister31 chapter 17 . 9/20
Well, that was pretty cool Team NNPR, kicked ass along with getting there own asses kicked, I can understand Olive, Obbleck and Glynda's POV although Naruto has every right to do whatever the hell he wants to his Clan Island, so BOO HOO to anyone who wines like a bitch, this has also brought Naruto/Pyrrha closer, still holding out for them and although I like Blake I love Pyrrha more, because she's a total badass, plus she dies in canon so she deserves some love, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 15 . 9/18
Well, damn that was a pretty cool, chapter Naruto is starting to think that maybe Pyrrha, Blake and CInder may like him but is confused as to why when they could have anyone, of course I prefer Pyrrha to the other 2 with only Yang being a close second, but she's just a tease like Ino was, this battle should be interesting, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 14 . 9/17
Well another good chapter can't wait for more and more bonding for NaruPyrrha.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 13 . 9/16
Well, this was quite an interesting chapter Olive Panathaeia is well that Amazon who's also in the fate games, Pyrrha, is linked in a way to Athena, meaning there both linked to gods, it seems Ozpin and the others are more interested in Naruto now, I'm just surprised it's taken Ozpin 13 chapters to figure it out he's an immortal, I kind of expected him to be more curious of Naruto from the Getgo, I don't know what Cinder's after, she wants Naruto as an ally but what are her intentions to Pyrrha, I know she kills her in canon and if she tries than Naruto will end her, Neo, is a weird girl funny but weird I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 12 . 9/15
Well, that was an interesting chapter, I don't hate Blake I think she's cool and she seems to understand Naruto alot and knows the dead language that he speaks, I hope Pyrrha gets with Naruto though even if it looks like Blake has the advantage if it's 2 girls I hope it's Pyrrha and Blake or Yang and Pyrrha, personally I'd prefer Pyrrha/Yang over Pyrrha/Blake, wonder what happens next, and Cinder is scheming she doesn't know he's told them the truth now, so if she thinks she can get Naruto on her side she's wrong there.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 11 . 9/15
So the truth's out there huh, nice still, Pyrrha and Blake know he was lying to them and in a way they know why but it's still hard to take, things are getting interesting and he's met Emerald and Mercury huh, wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 10 . 9/14
Well, that was surprising and a nice missions and Akatsuki's rings huh makes me think of Lord Of The Rings lol, wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 9 . 9/14
Well, I must admit this was pretty interesting, loved the bonding and now Naruto's team is been forced into the big leagues and Cinder's scheming more, it's kinda weird that Ozpin isn't more curious about Naruto, maybe that will change later on who knows.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 8 . 9/14
This was a nice chapter, some NaruPyrrha bonding, and then team bonding and then a NaruCinder moment, that was interesting that Naruto is not in a new world but Thrust into the future although how Kamui can do that I don't know, still I wonder what happens next it should be interesting and I can't wait.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 7 . 9/13
Well, that was interesting some NaruBlake bonding, and Cinder really wants Naruto on her side, problem is she really doesn't know Naruto would not become a badguy.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 9/13
Well, that was another good chapter I'll start with the pairing I hope it's Pyrrha if it's a solo pairing, if Harem still Pyrrha, Yang, Blake and sure why not Cinder.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 9/12
Well, I must say I'm kinda conflicted on this chapter, what Naruto said about the Teachers is probably true but there still Hypocrites, regardless, Naruto calling himself a Faunus is the most stupidest thing he could do, He's lying to them, just tell them the fucking truth, they accepted him for being a Faunus, won't they be angry when he does tell them the truth in fact he was doubly lying to them by saying he's a faunus, but the whole being from another world is out there still, will he tell them the truth, as for Glynda beating Naruto I doubt it this is set after the war right Glynda would get her ass handed to her plain and simple, but then again maybe not does he have Chakra I can't remember if this was the story where he lost it, if he didn't lose it she wouldn't stand a chance, he has the powers of a god I doubt he would even need to go into Kurama mode to beat her and certainly not Rokudo Sannin mode, but oh well. Maybe I'm wrong about her, she's still a Hypocrite.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 9/11
Well, that was quite amusing, Kurama's plan backfired though, I can't wait for more.
3,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »