Reviews for Whatever Floats Your Boat
The Trailblazer chapter 8 . 6/26
This was so sweet! 3 I hope Killian can associate his birthday with new happy memories, same goes for all the other holidays, they might be his first ones with out Liam but they are also his first ones with Emma, so they can make new happy memories like these. :D

But I'm so sad this is the end! It's really the end! T.T

I've seen you got quite a lot of other CS stories so I'm going to go through those but this story set the bar pretty high ;)
The Trailblazer chapter 7 . 6/26
That ending line though! :D Perfected the already perfect story!
I also find it amazing that you have managed to convey their love for each other without even once making them actually say it out loud, you know, like a classic "I love you"-scene. It's all so clear anyway, and they still stay in character. I'm just amazed! I hope you make more stories like this :)
The Trailblazer chapter 6 . 6/26
I see what you did there! First I was shocked she wasn't going to London but this was more realistic to her character. So that's what you did with that brilliant author's mind of yours, characterbuilding! :D And she did get to London eventually I see and everything worked out like it should haveit's amazing to see how both characters but especially Emma, have developed during this story. I'm so so sad to see that this is the end but also so glad to see there are two more chapters anyway :D
The Trailblazer chapter 5 . 6/25
Aww I don't like them being apart but I'm glad to see they still stay connected through texts :) And that phone call he made was the sweetest! 3 He certainly knows his way around women ;) But whaaaaat?! Why didn't she buy a ticket to London?! I definitely thought she was going to London! :O
The Trailblazer chapter 4 . 6/25
This was just the saddest! T.T I still love it though! The way you write their feelings makes me almost feel them myself. You do it so well!
The Trailblazer chapter 3 . 6/25
Wow so many things happened in this chapter I don't even know where to begin! It was sad that they had that little fight but it brought them closer in the end so I see it as a key moment for their relationship as they learned from it and their relationship grew deeper. I think you wrote that part very well! And all the sad things that came! D: Liam and Killian eventually having to leaveIt takes a good writer to be able to portray the feelings of people in such situations and you did very well! I imagined this story to be happy and sweet when I started reading it but it's very sad but I like it like that, makes it feel more real and relatable as life isn't always easy.
The Trailblazer chapter 2 . 6/25
Aww Killian is too sweet 3
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 6/25
I love this! The book store setting is so cozy and kinda makes me miss winter, sitting under a blanket with a new book and a cup of steaming tea. Although I don't have time to read books cause I have to continue reading this wonderful story!
alohacaptainswan chapter 8 . 8/19/2017
Omg I love this so much! how you explored their canon characterization in this au is just bloody brilliant!
Ness fan 01 chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Great story. Glad I found it.
CShipper chapter 8 . 7/4/2017
Love it! Emma finding the cookbook and the picture and deciding to do something about it. I love this entire story, and even though it's probably been a while since Liam passed, Killian still is in mourning and rightly so. But unlike in canon, Killian's got someone to lean on and support him and I love it. Thanks so much for this!
CShipper chapter 7 . 7/4/2017
I loved seeing them fall into a routine, but it doesn't come without their own hassles and worries. But seeing them being able to fight and make-up and to be themselves is absolutely amazing!
CShipper chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
She did go to him! Just in a roundabout kind of way, but she made it there. And both skipping the funeral, Killian because it was too hard to say goodbye officially and Emma because she was scared of what it would mean. Kindred spirits, honestly. And Emma's finally trying for the leap of faith thing!
CShipper chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Oh, Killian left and they are both a little broken by the distance. And Emma wants to leave now because there's nothing keeping her there. I wonder where Emma's going!
CShipper chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
Emma was there for Killian and I feel that you captured both of their emotions so well! Killian's grief and Emma wanting to be there for him, but then Killian having to go back home alone, but neither wanting to say goodbye. I have tears in my eyes, thanks.