Reviews for Exiles of the Stars - V2
SPARTAN-626 chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
Well have to say this looks very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing more and where this will lead to. As well looking forward to see what kind of tech humanity has here and their background/history and how they and the rest of the ME races meet each other. Again nice work here keep it up and hope to see more soon.
Radon088 chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Hey, checked out this story after you left a review on my own. (Thank you for that by the way.)
This was pretty good so far. You have nicely done characters. I eagerly await the next installment.
Kitedtk chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Not sure I really know anything about the humanity in this fic so far but it seems interesting. Wondering what their military and economic power levels are. The story seems nice, quarian being the first contact is interesting and makes sense.

Also I have to point out that really early in chapter one you misspell shifty as shit.

Also, I always liked your a new age fic, it says it's getting a rewrite... Is it?
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
they make contact with humans instead of finding their stuff? interesting! I look forward to more!
balada4 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
I recommend to read: Over analysis. The author is call EgotisticalIndustries, its explain about the true potential of element zero. If you understand scientific stuff. Also, we have the carbon nanotube, the graphene, carbyne and don't forget the 3D and 4D printing.
DaemonWelsh chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Perhaps in the authors notes include a list of relevant details? Character names, positions on ship, etc..
OMAC001 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Love how you changed it this time! The studying the wreck really slowed the story down before! Please update soon!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
epic read!
six samurai of dragon order chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
good.
Slayer 10321 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Will the humans in this story have powered armour, energy shields, coil/rail guns and DEW's? Also will humanity bow to the Citadel like canon? (Please don't)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Epic read!
Deathzealot chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Heh. Okay this is different. But is it crossed with anything. I thought the original was crossed with something or another.