Reviews for Harry Potter and the Muggle Student
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2018
Smoking Weed is bad for you, especially second hand smoking.
Don't smoke weed.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2018
McDonald's is cancerous as fuck my friend.
It is the restaurant of cancer.
gginsc chapter 18 . 12/24/2017
I don't see how Dumbdork can tell Snape he has to take Potter for the summer. He is only the headmaster of the school.
gginsc chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Is Harry not under Dumledork's authority in this fic? How can he go to someone else's house for the summer? Your boy, Roger?, is too powerful, even for a genius. I still enjoy the fic. I like when someone takes interest in Harry in a good way.
gginsc chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
How is it he can fly a broom? Doesn't that take magic?
TwistingHope chapter 18 . 9/10/2017
Alright, I guess I really like Robert. Especially those moments where he protects Harry and that moment where he breaks Malfoy's arm. That was goals! Really can't figure out why this story isn't more popular though...
TwistingHope chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
Aw, I would have loved the Dursleys torture scene - god knows they deserve it! :)
Kris chapter 4 . 6/24/2017
Is Fudge a bit OOC here?
Minerox88 chapter 6 . 11/2/2016
Just reading the first few sentences of this paragraph told me you weren't really taking this fic seriously. Twenty thousand words a minute? HA! Honestly this fic had me worried for a while. Its a pretty good Gary Stu story if your actually trying not to take it seriously. Unless you were, if thats the case, I apologize for this rude comment.

I shall keep reading for reasons I have yet to figure out myself...
HarryPotterFanHermione chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
Make Harry Potter and the First Muggle Student: Year 2. I'd like to see it.
AFLlover chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
I'm only on chapter 2 but this seems like a great story.
The Mad Author chapter 7 . 6/13/2016
When did he meet Tonks? I went back and re-read the previous chapters and I don't think she's mentioned till now. (Apologies if I just missed the segment, please let me know if I did)
jukebox56 chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
could you make it tonksxRemusXoc keep it cannon but add the oc
senawario chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Your 3rd paragraph is one solid chunk of about 800 words (it seems). You clearly know what paragraph breaks are, since you used them twice before, so what gives?

Anyway, I struggled through that, and decided not to read any more. Since you like first person, let me say this to your character: you are so full of it!

(Tip: want to make a Gary Stu, make one. Just don't bring pseudo-science into it. It just makes it all sound desperate and needy).
ImUpToNoGood chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
The story is interesting so far, although there are several stylistic issues that interfered with smooth reading. When writing fiction, numbers should always be spelled out (two) instead of using the digit (2). There were also several missing words that a good beta reader would catch. Also, your use of 'would' for the subjunctive is not idiomatic to English. Some of your desctiptions, such as when he as instructing Tonks to bend up her arm, we're not clear ( in th case I mentioned with Tonkw, I could not tell what he was having her do.)

All of these issues could be caught by a beta reader.

Continuing on with the story, as I am intrigued by what you are doing. Thanks for writing!