Reviews for Worm: More Than Meets The Eye
pointy chapter 28 . 10/4
The summary did not compatible with the volume, i want to see Optimus Prime interact with Brocton Bay citizen, i read from ch 1 until 12 then jump to this chapter (28) but no Optimus squad everywhere, so i'm drop this
duskrider chapter 124 . 10/1
Nice way to add another combiner to the mix.
Jack Inqu chapter 124 . 9/28
Never a dull moment for our heroes, even on a routine supply run.

Thank you for the assurance that this arc won't be a long, drawn out filled with needless suffering. It honestly does reassure me. :)

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Alvor the Warhawk chapter 124 . 9/28
And so it begins. Though I do think think Taylor may wanna curve some of the righteous anger Arcee is still packing. That's a weakness that can be exploited most easily.
chm01 chapter 124 . 9/28
Taylor is candidate then?
lorenzo52lara chapter 124 . 9/28
Super Sentai / Power Rangers reference found - Gaoking
Nice!
Nagisa Tr chapter 123 . 9/27
im still waiting dor a full sized protector that will suplex behemoth
Nagisa Tr chapter 1 . 9/27
Well that was a ride
kalandrawow chapter 7 . 9/16
yeah i think ill just read the forum sites version with properly fixed grammar and actual scene breaks and not this copy-pasted knockoff even though ff's reader is 10x better (100x on mobile) than reading a story on a forum
kalandrawow chapter 6 . 9/16
i love the ideas and stuff so far but the nonstop your/you're and there/their/they're issues, where the words seem chosen almost at random, are just so frustrating. these are fixed en masse on forums but here they just ruin a fic.

basic care, man. care about your own work.
kalandrawow chapter 5 . 9/16
I dont mean to be mean or rude pointing that out, just that i read the start of this on a forum site and i distinctly remember these errors not existing there due to being basically publicly beta'd. most of the longer-lasting stories eventually transition into delaying ff uploads until a few days after the forum site postings specifically to post the cleaner version so they dont need to go back and edit previous chapters on ffnot that they ever do, the stories just tend to get much cleaner over time magically if that's what happens)
kalandrawow chapter 5 . 9/16
I feel like ff seems to get the original copy of the story thats initially posted on the forum sites where they quickly get picked over and cleaned up by readers while the fixes never make it to ff and thus we get the grammatically trashed, unbeta'd versions forever.

just a thought.
R.N.Ellington chapter 22 . 9/10
I'm returning to this story after a long time of focusing on others; and I have to say that I didn't quite notice the level of detail before, that you insert into your stories. it definitely helps you to feel like you are IN the scene, and not just reading a Mission Briefing.
TBearTech chapter 61 . 9/4
Love your story. Not put off by how you want it to go ... it’s your story and I enjoy it.
Have fun writing
C
David990 chapter 123 . 9/3
So does this mean Taylor is going to start building full size transformers, rather than the "minicons" she has been building so far? I think I remember her being limited in what she could build due to the PRT but with them essentially gone she should be able to build full sized ones.
2,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »