Reviews for To Hug a Hulk
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
cute very cute!
marmota-b chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This. Is. Awesome.
Not only does it have all those fun social media things that build up the story of how Hulk became New York's favourite Avenger, it has a plot that keeps the reader guessing and feels like something that could actually happen in a comics or show. At least I think so (I'm not that well-versed in them, admittedly). And fun character interactions. And little bits like Steve's art supplies.
Here and there, there are typos and spots where something sllipped the editing process - I can't find it now that I've read through the whole thing - but those are definitely just little mistakes, because this was very well thought out and written. And no doubt a lot of fun to write. It's fun to read. :-)
Miriel Tolkien chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
AWWW I love it. Just wow. :D Very well characterized Avengers, HULK WITH A KITTEN it's so cute!, snarky Tony :DDD yeah, awesome work.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I like the story and it is different because it shows a different side to the Hulk.
eirame chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
It was simply marvolous, I loved it !
The story was diversed and well-thought. A treasure.
Thank you so very much for sharing your work !
RaychDZeros chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE THIS! WAY TO GO!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Sniggering my arse of. So lol-worthy.
Rogue15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This, was great. Never seen something like it. Gives a nice viewpoint of how some of the city sees them. Hug a hulk and the kitten scenes were Definitely my favorites.

Thanks for the enjoyable read.
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
There's no denying for Bruce now: the public has spoken (and hugged) and Hulk is their favorite. Also, they have found his 'off switch'. Keep up the good work, dark
HolleyS chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This is so sweet! I had a big smile all through the story, and I really liked the twist at the end.
I never would have guessed that the 'villain' would be the little girl who gave the hulk cookies.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10