Reviews for To Hug a Hulk
dragongirl077 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
...i can totally see this happen...
really good Story! and now everyone hates Bugs. ;)
DaLadyofSouls chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
Brilliant! Cute as heck too!
fanficobsessed15 chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Absolutely precious. Never got boring, confusing, rushed or out of character. Loved it!
MyGameSlave2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
This was so beautiful. Thank you so much. It was so fluffy and sweet and adorable. It made my heart happy. Thank you.
arya-demon4-bloodmoon chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Oh. My. God.
This is the best Avengers Fanfic ever! I love every moment of reading it. You also capture everyone perfectly.
I'm gonna check your page to see if there is more.
Peace and Love my friend.
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
This may be crack, but I love it. Too bad they couldn't include it in the movies...
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
I love this story! It's too cute for words!
dewa95 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This is awesome, really! You gotta love the #hugahulk thing. Wish they could do it in the movie though! And the child and the cookies, how adorable! Awesome story, thank you for sharing. P.S Tony's did they break the hulk was hilarious!
A DragonThetan chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Cute! Great!
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Oh my gosh... so precious. I love this! Usually I don't pay much attention to the Hulk because I'm an Iron Man fan all the way (I'll be your cheerleader Tony!). But this...this shone a light for me and I feel good about it. Hulk is so cute in this.
I'd love to see more to this. Like, how Bruce reacts to being the favorite and how Tony gets on with it. Too much? Not enough? Also, huge Stony fan... mhmm... love them. Hehe.
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
This was such a fun little tale. Poor Bruce might actually lose his ability to Hulk out if everyone loved him, though G
Donni chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Aw, this was adorable!
Modi512 chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
I officially love this story.
Sometimes-the-world-hates-me chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
This story is pure love! I want a HUG A HULK shirt!
Jazmyine chapter 1 . 1/8/2017
Very nice. Love, love, love the social media inclusion.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »