Reviews for Ghost Hunt: Burnt Desires
RCWilkz chapter 13 . 1/19
NOOOOOooooooOOOOOoooo! I have come to the end... will you be continuing?
L0V3SICKF00L chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
whoa. totally cool. I cannot wait to read more of this! keep going, this is fantastic so far!
Woof chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
OMG I love your storie so much If I could I would give you a hug through the screen. Please keep updating!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 13 . 11/30/2015
I LOVE this!
XD MORE PLEASE!
( as for reviewing, I know they cheer me up, so I basically don't it on all I read to cheer up others! XD)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This fanfiction is so interesting! Its pretty cool that mai has ki, and this mystery about Yurei Hachimitusu is also intriguing! Nice work and i look forward to more!
Fher34 chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
You are back with an update!

Oh, girl, don't explain yourself I'm in my first year of college and I work and time is nonexistent!
I'm glad u r here though, and yay, Mai is getting somewhere
MariaSakura2000 chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
This story is amazing!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
HUGS! XD
IT'S SO AWESOME!
STORY! STORY! STORY!
But, I can sympathise wiht you about workloads... My sixth form's teachers are handing the stuff out left and right! It's super-annoying! :C
D C JoKeR H S chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
\(W)/ YEY! STORY!
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
;w; I can sympathize with not having enough time, though. I'm pretty busy at the moment to, seeing as I now have to Choose and Attend a Sixth Form, of which I have applied for 2 and have no IDEA where I'm heading! (Chipping Norton or Banbury! Both of which are Far FAR away from eachother! W)
Fher34 chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Another good chapter
Jeez naru, thanks for the vote of confidence. Us too ayako
Go Mai!
:) hope u update soon
And thank u so much for the wonderful story!
Fher34 chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Oh my gosh, I had to admit I just looove what u r doing. *squeeeee
And giving Mai this ability? Girl, u have it going!
Fher34 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I'm loving the story, yay!
Fher34 chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
Well crap.
That spirit is not happy and so not good. Hahahaha, I'm loving the interaction between naru and Mai. Its hilarious~
Fher34 chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Of my gosh, that's hilarious! Naru n Mai will kill me with their antics.
And of! In! Yeah! I like him like this!
Fher34 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
You said u don't know where u or going with this, and that's OK. Usually, unplanned stories have a way of taking you off guard by the end lol

This chapter was very enjoyable, despite your writer's block, which I can't even begin to fathom was real. This was a good read.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »