Reviews for Wooley Swamp
Abrokenromeo chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I like that this had a very Lovecraftian feel to it and would love to see you try your hand at another like it.
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Dude, that was amazing. I must say I cheated, I did go to Amazon and look up your story (out of curiosity for what it was about and to finally find out your name) I read the sample and reminded me of the beginning of this story which I must say I never finished, until today that is, and it was incredible. The detail and story line was rich of mystery and adventure. Loved it.
mr-doctor-felicia chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Ahhhh this was so good! I love your writting and how you made the scenery and charcters seem real though just their way of talking or how you describe them.
I really like how you write Louissianna slang and the horror elements as well.
This is probably a one-shot, but another chapter wouldn't hurt.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Whoa, that was kind of dark. You seem to like killing off gar. I like how it was gars daughter and not one of the gables. I worried about that for a sec there. Very very well written.
twistedpremise chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I hate AU stories. Even you're last story, with the railroads, didn't do much for me. But I gave this one a chance because it's you, and "Love in Shades" was the fanfiction equivalent to heroin for me: so good that when it was over, I had no choice but to try making my own- "Raven's Howl." The result? I may have to rethink my position on AU storylines... Holy cow that was good. The slow buildup, the clever parallels, the shocking darkness, and then that epic conclusion... Well done, good sir, I tip my hat to you.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Dear lord the ending gave me chills. What is it about ghost stories that we enjoy so much?
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Oh my god this was fantastic! 8O And scary! Garfield haunts the swam, does she ALWAYS go there! D: I have so many questions!

Is this just a one-shot?