Reviews for Along The Way
KS4EVA chapter 6 . 5/9/2009
I remember reading this fic at your site. It was great. We used to talk alot via MSN messenger. We both gave Kurt and Stephanie's son the name Andrew for our fics which I thought was pretty funny. You're site gave me some awards for my old fics back in the day. You should check out my newer ones on my page. :)

I didn't know you had this fic up on , a friend linked me to it and told me to check it out and I was like "oh I read this fic, it's damn good." It's rare to find another writer who can write Kurt/Steph well. :)
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
Sad ending!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
Cool Chapter!
It was great!
Ha Ha Ha Heyman and Pig slow.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
poor Steph.
That son of a bitch Heyman.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
great chapter!
Yes! She's pregnant!
Y2J's Princess chapter 6 . 3/21/2003
*gasps* Aw, that was so cute :D hehe

I hope there is a sequal
Daniella Consuela chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
AW. This was the best! Bravo, Bravo. *Claps* This will always be a favorite. :)
Daniella Consuela chapter 5 . 3/20/2003
Aw. Kurt. All you need to go do is go talk to Stephanie. Hear the words from her own mouth. NOT HEYMAN'S. *Grumble, Grumble*
Nicole chapter 4 . 3/5/2003
Greta Story! I could have done with out it being a Kurt and Steph fic and maybe having Stpehnaie and HUnter back together, but it was still great!

I'm glad Hunter's a good guy in this fic, I've read to may stories where they hate each other and he's the bad probably looks cte pregnant, I'm only wishing it was Hunter's kid and not Kurt's, by some freak accident. lol.

Post more soon, glad that Shane's Stpeh's replacement, I had a feeling it was him.

Could you please put more of Triple H in this story?
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
Poor Steph! She doesn't know that heyamn, that dick! Told kurt thatshe probably slept with H! Which ISN"T true(for the story)!

Kurt has got it all wrong! Kurt Heyman lied to you! None should ever believe what Heyman says!

Cool! Shane is the SmackDown GM cool!

MAO! big slow and heyman face Brock and Undertaker in No DQ!

Cool and sweet ending! The three McMahons hugging!

Please continue!
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
That SOB, heytman!

What an asshole.

poor stepha! she doesn't know about it either! i can't believe Hunter actually called her!
Y2J's Princess chapter 4 . 2/12/2003
Darnit, I want Kurt to be there for Stephanie so they can be happy! lol

hehe, ok, that was my little rant for the day :p

Keep going! It's getting really good
Daniella Consuela chapter 4 . 2/12/2003
Woo-Hoo! Go Shane! That's what Paul Heyman gets! Ha Ha. Screwing up Stephanie and Kurt's relationship...Why I outta...
Daniella Consuela chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Oh no...Poor Stephanie. *Sniff, Sniff* She shouldn't think that way. Kurt cares. He does. Stupid Heyman...if only..Gawd. How I dislike that fat freak. But anywho. Lol. Onto the next chapter I go.