Reviews for Black as the Blood In Our Names
Pathseekerme chapter 4 . 8/26
I love 27 this story! I love all the little details... Thanks for writing this!
Matheus Vinicius chapter 30 . 8/1
Parabéns pela historia e não liga para comentários desagradáveis...Sua imaginação e muito fértil E INSPIRADORA e E DEUS E CONTIGO...MUITA INSPIRAÇÃO E NÃO DESISTA DAQUILO QUE ACREDITA..MAIS UMA VES PARA BENS PELA HISTORIA
san.denzel chapter 30 . 7/18
:( you miss are a class a witch lol...

hate you so much for rewriting this...

I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH YOU MUST CONTINUE IT!
I hope that everything works out for you! Good luck finding a new job! I'm sad that such a great story got such nasty reviews by poeple who don't deserve to read your wonderful and well thought out story. So what if it had some problems my main draw to this story was Regulus and the awesome in character characterization of the characters of your story and the plot I'm sad it's ending but I look forward to the 2.0 version :D.
Moored Mermaid chapter 30 . 7/16
I'm sorry to hear about the nasty comments and the mass rewrite but I'll be certain to keep an eye out for version 2.0. I also wish you luck and fortune in RL.
I am sad to see this go but also understand..
Azi chapter 30 . 7/16
Though I'm sad to hear that you're stopping this version of the story - mostly because the wait time is so excessive and I've got three years invested in it - I'm thrilled that you're restarting it and cleaning it up some. I truly do enjoy the focus on the Black family and was always a little dismayed when updates contained mostly extraneous characters. I wish you the best of luck and a strong muse. I'll be adding you to my follow list so I can keep an eye out for the new version of the story.
AO3?
On the Mass Rewrite: well, this is why story planning is good: a rambling fanfic is good for a few chapters. a real epic takes effort.
please keep writing! you make for cool stories!
AnnabellaKue chapter 30 . 7/16
I love this story. While I’m a little sad you’re stopping I’m glad you gave us a notice for the 2.0 version. I love your writing it is some of the best and captivating writing I’ve come across, anyone that says a whole lot of negative on it is criticizing too harshly. I’m excited for the 2.0 and what happens then. I also hope your personal situation gets better. Good Luck in all your endeavors.
ellainaparker chapter 30 . 7/16
awesome cant wait to read the rewrite
oniforever chapter 30 . 7/16
While I am saddened to hear that you are discontinuing this, I also understand your reasoning. I do agree with you. Fanfiction is written by us fans, usually without a beta (editor) and for fun and not monetary gain. To demand the highest quality from budding writers that are putting their work out for free is ridiculous. I’ve really enjoyed this story (many subplots, OCs, and all) and will await patiently for the rewrite!
While I am sad to hear you are rewriting it, I am glad you are not outright stopping it. I can't wait for the next version to come out.
Alwaysaguest chapter 1 . 6/25
Story starts out strong, but gets dragged out. Moves too slow, with too many subplots, and it made me stop reading 7 chapters in.
Jade Roxanne Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/12
I read this story because I like alive!regulus fanfics
Warning chapter 1 . 6/7
This author has never finished a multi chapter story.

Invest in the story at your own risk.