Reviews for Black as the Blood In Our Names
WhiteFang001 chapter 28 . 7/8
Well I'll be here patiently waiting for the next chapter then :) Hope RL is going well!
Is there any chance that you can update History before the X-Men soon as its a fabulous book that I would like to read fully.
OSF chapter 2 . 5/29
Full moon in may 1995 was the 14th according to:

?yy1995
KnowInsight chapter 28 . 5/27
Fasinating read. You've taken a story simplified for young adults to enjoy and turned it into a complex story where the adults act like adults (well most of the time) protecting and TEACHING kids instead of training them to die.

I particularly like Draco and seeing the Black side of his personality. It doesn't seem like he's entirely sure why he rescued Hermione, but it should be interesting when he figures it out.

I love Draco's great aunt she awesome. Can't wait to see her plans for Hermoine and Draco. I hope her plans help get them together. I love a good Dramione. :D

I love how you made Bella a complex character instead of just a mad fanatic. I love how mad Bellatrix LaStrange seems to be something Bella Black did to sheself as part of a larger plan. I can't wait to find out what that is.

Bring Reggie back seems like such a small change, but damn. Taking temporary reigns of the family is effecting all Blacks: Draco is curious of his other heritage, Sirius is being more serious (pun intended) and introspective, Aunt Cassie is moving back into the political world and real Bella is being brought out again. I also love the character you've built for Reg and his ambitious plans.

I love Zoe. She's awesome. Stunning looks, fasinating abilities and i love her personality: caring and dangerous. I look forward to you exploring the potential between them. Though I'm sure there might be some issues with marrying you family secret keeer.

I love how Harry is finally getting the support he needs and deserves. Harry has more adults he truely trusts, is getting access to all his magic and knowledge of his family. What the hell has Dumbledore been doing?

I love how Hermione might be a renewed pureblood line. Can't wait to see some more and that. I'm also glad she trusted Sirius or I'm sure that could have been seriously bad for her. None of the trio really seems to trust adults and I'm glad you're changing that.

I love Sirius and Tora. I'd also love to see Severus and Ellie go somewhere. :D

The idea of only Britain being behind the times, the Force (I especially love Zoe's besties), newbloods and other ideas on bloodlines. You've made a truely compelling, complex and fasinating (damn couldn't find another c word) story.

I thank you and I look forward to more. :D
Good story hopefully u will feel better. Being sick is not fun and could be tiring.
wildtrance chapter 28 . 5/26
Been there with being sick!
I fainted once... I had a fever of 103 when I was in Kindergarten. I got the swine flu when everyone was panicking about it. Not to mention all the other things I have been sick with.
Take your time. Being sick is exhausting, don't strain yourself.
BooBoo1995 chapter 22 . 5/4
I think that Zoe and Regulus, Tora and Sirius and Ellie and Severus would make good couple pairings
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 27 . 5/3
I wonder if Bellatrix's plan involved faking madness, but it then turned into real madness.
NatNicole chapter 27 . 4/29
BRILLIANT update! I love the insight into your Belliatrix's backstory! *smirks*

I agree, Black family headcanons are best!
Though I also love headcanons about everyone who isn't Harry since he's the only one we Readers know for certain whereas literally every other character is open to varying degrees of interpretation. E.g. Percy is very one-dimensional in the Books, but obviously it's impossible for Harry - whom doesn't even interact with his (Harry's) 2nd best friend Hermione's family - to actually know him (Percy. Meaning it's up to us to expand on stuff like why his familial relationships are strained & how stuff like him being promoted happened. Theeen there's Snape, whom we know a lot about but there's lots of blanks too. How exactly did the Moony prank happen? Is he really as good at using Dark Magic as a kid despite having grown up in a Non-Magical neighbourhood, an' if so HOW? Was his friendship with Lily deteorating completely his fault, or was she a bad friend too? Etc., etc.! Not to mention Lily herself, whom apparently no-one except her sister Petunia criticizes. Was she actually "perfect"? What were her parents like? ...This is getting too long. *facepalms*
My Fave headcanons are ones about Regulus himself, coz the miniscule information we have about him opens about a hundred different ways to characterize him yet none of those would be canonically wrong. Ditto Tonks. Hence these two being my Favourite characters! *grins* O-kay, shutting up now...
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 27 . 4/29
Is Hermione going to learn wandless? Or different branches? She's not the smartest witch her age for no reason. Its possible that she can learn some stuff from books. Gain control of magic...she's had control. She just needs to dive deeper. I'm loving Dramione...
SoulMore chapter 27 . 4/28
FAN!~
Almonda chapter 27 . 4/27
Thank you so much for the new chapter. I really love this part of the story about Bellatrix..it is quite different to others I read before and I wonder what she intended to do.
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 27 . 4/27
I like this developing chapter. It gives Bella more of a rounded out character. Dramione is definitely a good one. Gonna cross my fingers for some Huna (Harry/Luna) lol
Miss Corrine chapter 27 . 4/27
Alright, this was a good chapter. I did catch one or two small grammar mistakes, but every author has them. Now, I'm really glad this chapter focused on Bellatrix and to a lesser extent, Cassiopeia. I love to see the way you write Bellatrix and the reasons she is so...mad. You make her story very intriguing. I've always had my own headcanons for her, but I think I like yours a bit better. However, I am looking forward to reading about the others. Overall, you did a good job on this chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 27 . 4/27