Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Inquisitor
Lordlexx chapter 2 . 3/4/2020
Aaaaannd you just ruined it with him being all the founders Heir... He's in another fucking world. Those names don't mean shit. Perevell I can potentially be ok with him announcing for the sake of plot, the others not so much. That and he sounds like a pretentious twat introducing himself like that. What 14 year old is gonna say that hes the Lord of a bunch of houses and then go on to say "I wanna open a bar!"? Like really? A teenage Lord wants to open a bar...
Korin Dragoon chapter 3 . 9/29/2017
good start, more please.
FireKing500 chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
I think you forgot to write a few paragraphs because no where did Carver insult Harry's parents. He only said he thought he was a Templar. Also how did Ignotus and his brothers travel from Thedas to Earth or vice versa? Will Harry ever go back to Earth because I would rather he not bc I think the Hawkes got to Kirkwall when Bethany was in her early 20s or late teens. I have no clue if that is right, I am just guessing
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
ABECADEO chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I am so confused, when did Carver insult Harry's parents? Calling one a Templar doesn't sound like it o.O
tpowe15 chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Please UPDATE this story and CONTINUE it!
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
i can already tell carver will be a pain in the future. nice choice for pairings for harry
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
kick ass story idea, really cant wait for how harry does in the dragon age world
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
not bad, but you need to decide on one arc at a time, im not saying you cant choose them all but it will make things rough. all for hiding but when exposed you might as well live up to it.

and plus the swamp near lothering has a few magic users who could provide training for him... especially since this seams like 2-3 years earlier then origins
Have a Little Feith chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
I hope you delete the AN when you post the next chapter. It goes against the terms of services to have an author's note as a chapter, and I really don't want to see this story getting taken down due to a technicality.
Guardian-Wolf-227 chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
can't wait for more
Terra.L.Ebonthorn chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Goos so far hope that you continue to write this story.
Roland Tepes chapter 2 . 3/19/2015
This Was A Great Chapter. Please Keep Up The Great Work.
whrr.trudy chapter 2 . 1/13/2015
Don't just leave us hanging like that!
doubledamn chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Cool, one thing, Diffindo is a cutting charm, not a knockback jinx, try Repulso instead.