Reviews for Forbidden Game
Tara Holm chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Write more write more!
JennyxJulian chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hello. :)

Mabye you’re interested to play in a forbidden game RPG! It’s quite new and I’m one of the admins, I’m called Jenny in the game. ;) We’re still loocking for the main caracters, like Summer, Michael, Zach.. It would be cool, if you come to visit us! Here the link: .de/

LadyoftheCelticLand chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
meh, not that bad...
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Ooh... Wonderous fire and ice. Liked this a whole lot.

-SAT
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
hehe. I like this one too. It's nice to see Draco mad, it's nice to see Ginny annoy him. It's nice to see them in such a situation. Considering that they hate each other and he just kissed her. Nice job!
Mei
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
CUTE! I LOVED IT!
Mera chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
eee, cute. XD Though I dunno, felt like Ginny was just a bit too cool and collected - backbone, yes, but a universal Weasley trait seems to be a certain short-temperedness. It would take mad skills that I don't think Ginny would just develop overnight to act like that... still. Malfoy was nice. Slimy little brat. XD

Welcome to the world of DxG sparkling. XD Aren't they wonderful?
Midnight Crow chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Awww! I thought it was a multichapter! ; But it's a good shot for a first HP fic! Yeah, D/G! *hee hee*

Alli-sama was the one who pointed out this fic to me. )
Isadora chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
short and sweet, just perfect! write more!
Allisana chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Ahoy! My first time commenting on any of your stories! Beware my pointlessness!

Gaaah. You write well in any fandom you go to. ::envious::

Too short for my liking because I so love seeing lots and lots of Draco/Ginny interaction, but yes, it is your first, so it's understandable. Ooo, this is a really tough Ginny. Draco's met his match, he has. And he's *definitely* losing his touch. Loved how he resorted to kissing her in the end, heh. It's almost like Ginny made him kiss her by being so purposefully un-annoyable. Or so I like to think.

There's a simplicity to your style here that makes for light and easy reading, and yet you manage to also add a touch of class to your words so that it's not *too* simple. Good balance for a fic like this.

Tiny nitpick: Ginny has brown eyes in the books. Thought you might like to know. _

Anyhow, good start for your move to D/G. I look forward to more, more, mooore! And you can't run. I stole Botan's oar. I can fly after you if need be.
Xiin chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Sequel? This is really nice! Yeah... adding Draco x Ginny to my favorites now. And Ginny is such a... dunno the term but somewhat a bastard. - Write more! Hehehe...

~~ Refe-chan
Arielle chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
I really like it and think you should add more.

It was AWESOME.
negorange chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
You should have made a longer and more detailed story of this theme. i believe it would have turned out really well. You are a great writer and you have wonderful diction. I hope you come out with another story. Please write another g/d story! PLEASE!
Dracos gal chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
HEE HEE! I really enjoyed this fic plz continue with it!
Cat chapter 1 . 11/22/2002
MORE MORE MORE! not the end please! can't you just add a chapter?...or two? great writing by the way