Reviews for Nostalgia Critic Meets The FanFic Critic
Ryoko368 chapter 3 . 3/2/2017
Well done! I am uploading the final part of my review of this story as I type this. Keep an eye out for it!

As for my overall review of this story, great job! This was, overall, a very well-written piece of fiction. You did phenomenal with the characters to the point that this felt like it could've been a legit crossover that Doug Walker and I could've done! Keep up the good work!
Ryoko368 chapter 2 . 3/2/2017
Very well done! I do believe I never finished reading this story. So, the next chapter will be new for me. I will be uploading my review for this chapter shortly. So, keep your eyes peeled!

As for this chapter, you continued to do well with keeping everyone in character. Some minor errors here and there but nothing too bad.
Ryoko368 chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
This story holds up well! I just finished filming the first part of my review of this. Due to the length, I will be reviewing this in parts based on the chapters. So, it will be three parts all together. Keep an eye out for it! ;)

As for the review, I noticed some minor errors this time around reading it that I didn't notice before when I was reviewing this with my other ff . net account. Aside from that, this is very good so far. Good job keeping everyone in character!
ROCuevas chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
Really well done
BrenRome chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
YAY! Updated AT LAST! Hopefully the next update won't take that long, but this was well worth it!

First off, GREAT decision to choose Terl as the villain. Of course he'd be trying to score with some hookers. Great decision to use him and Santa Christ. While I don't nessecarily agree with certain reviews the Critic's done (*COUGH*BvS*COUGH*), I do still enjoy his works for what it's worth and hopefully there'll be more great reviews in the future.

Anyways, great chapter again and hopefully we'll see the conclusion sooner than later.

Regards,

BrenRome

PS: Sorry I haven't spoken a lot recently. I'm about to graduate from college on Thursday.
ROCuevas chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
This was quite good.
L.J Heywood chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Finally got around to reading this, and I must say - this has got to be one of the best Fanfic Critic stories out there. Everyone is in character, and the plot is a very intriguing premise.

I have an idea for a Fanfic Critic story myself, but I'm not very confident I could pull it off as well as you. :)

I'm looking forward to more from this incredibly funny story.

- Laura
x.Rube.x chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
FINALLY! A fanfic that is realistic about these two characters meeting! None of this "they fall in love with each other" crap. Sorry, the other fanfic I read about these two was written by this tool who's obsessed with spankings and openly admits to writing stories about raping girls who piss him off. The fanfic itself was okay but it pales in comparison to this fanfic. Kudos to you for keeping all of the characters in-character. I hope this gets updated someday.
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
This is very good so far! (and I'm not saying that because the story involves my character. I am flattered, though. Thanks!) You got the characters down perfectly. It's refreshing. I do hope that you will update this. I'm curious to know what will happen next. Good work!
UltimateCaptain65 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
hey can you finish your story called All Out Brawl thanks and nice chapter
01100100 01100101 01100001 011 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I'm really enjoying on where this is going, and I feel you've caught the characters actions and their speech quite well. I'll wait for the second chapter to come out for now. :)
BrenRome chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed yet, I've been rather busy. But great start! I can't wait to see what's next! As an aspiring reviewer, I love the Nostalgia Critic and consider him a role model for my upcoming show plans. I haven't seen any of the Fanfic Critic, though, but this story seems to get me up to date. Great job and hopefully we'll get the conclusion soon. Keep up the good work!